• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bill & Ted 3?

• Yes

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • Yes way

Votes: 50 36.2%
  • Whoa

Votes: 80 58.0%

• Total voters

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Entertainment Weekly just put out the first few images from Bill & Ted 3. I can't explain how excited I am for this.

ssasszL.jpg

gXVgmWW.jpg

CxBwLpR.jpg

Please don't suck 🙏

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm, I didn't think Keanu would shave. Also wild how big Samara Weaving got since being cast.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Man, as much as we argue Keanu is an ageless being, he's showing it a lot more here than Alex Winter is.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Any film with Samara Weaving and Brigitte Lundy-Paine is worth getting excited for. The fact that it's also a Bill & Ted sequel is just...
d1d.gif

Thugnificent

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Excited for this one! Oh and just FYI since I see some people talking about Brigette (playing Keanu's daughter)... they actually came out as non-binary quite a short time ago!

antispin

Oct 27, 2017
Keanu's hair needs to be fluffier. So excited to see Death though. Didn't know HE was in.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
A lot of movies where old people pretend to be young people.
As good as The Irishman was, it was funny to see the actors look young but move like an old man anyway.