• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
hmmm, so Sony will have two games on the showcase at least. I wonder if they'll have even more

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
I have to say I did not expect to see more from Sony for gamescom other than death stranding.
Now my expectation is raising for what they plan on showing đź‘€

Oct 27, 2017
Oh that's cool, somehow I wasn't expecting to see any gameplay of this for a while. Thing is, we know the game is coming in 2020 but that's vague, and we don't know really know in what state either (unlike most of SIE productions, a game like this could launch in some kind or early access).

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Going by IllFonic history (Nexuiz, Friday the 13th), likely to be an asymmetrical multiplayer game like AvP. At least don't have to raise expectations for a good single player campaign.

FFWarrior005

Alt account
Banned
Jul 13, 2019
Been waiting to see what this plays like. I've put hundreds of hours into F13th so I'm very much looking forward to this. With Sony backing them it should turn out in better shape too.

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They need to make The Thing as an asymmetrical multiplayer. Not sure how it'd work in detail, maybe virus-style, but it could be pretty awesome pretending to be another player.

They also need to make The Thing: Isolation.

What we're we talking about again...?

FFWarrior005

Alt account
Banned
Jul 13, 2019
I was thinking ERICA could show up, last time we saw anything substantial was at the initial reveal in 2017's PGW. Since it's a European game, that would make sense
If Sony follows their trend I wouldn't be surprised if Erica releases in November. All of Sony's Playlink games the past couple years came out around that time.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Excited to see this and surprised we're seeing gameplay this early, I expected it later since it was announced just like 3 months ago.

It's a great premise for a Predator game and if they pull it off I could be fun as hell.