• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY

7VzfSoj.png

OP
OP
Kaguya

Kaguya

Jun 19, 2018
It better still super jump into what ever area they want to go to while changing areas, no walking/running away.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
These fuckers will be taming and riding the Bazels to fuck with your hunts now.

Help.

Amibguous Cad

Oct 25, 2017
Hey instead of adding new content to a game that already has plenty, why don't they get all hands on fucking deck so they can fuck over their PC players slightly less?

OP
OP
Kaguya

Kaguya

Jun 19, 2018
Hey instead of adding new content to a game that already has plenty, why don't they get all hands on fucking deck so they can fuck over their PC players slightly less?
Wild guess here, but the group of developers that's actually making contents/designing new monsters isn't the one that's going to port the game for PC.

Dalik

Nov 1, 2017
Normally wouldn't incline to agree here but they really dropped the ball with this another 4 months delay , the game sold like 4 mln copies on steam after a 6 months wait. What more do you want from pc players? Just get more people to work on the port, it's not that world port is anything stellar.
So stupid that RE and DMC can come day and date and MH who has like half user base on steam can't.
They even said they wanted to have parity with the pc version and then they drop it all with iceborne.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
You will have to wait one month for rajang on pc too, there's no positive here
The poster I responded to was arguing to not add Rajang at all and instead make the PC version come out quicker.
I do not care that I have to wait at all, more content is more content. Having a monster less would be a huge loss to the game.

Thatguy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle WA
Considering the ice climate maybe Blangonga.
The new monsters appear in all biomes though, and I thought I read that there are some unfrozen areas of the new map. But yeah Blangonga would fit the ice biome best. His moveset is actually quite similar to Rajang too. For me Congalala is more memorable and iconic because, you know...

Hmm. We still don't have Blagonga, Vespoid Queen, etc. It'll be interesting to see what the final count is.
Yeah, raw monster count doesn't really tell the whole story this time around, especially since MHFU was essentially the EVERYONE (and two Frontier monsters) IS HERE moment for the series, whereas Iceborne doesn't even have all of the skeletons that were introduced in third and fourth generation titles. That said, kicking off the DLC with one that is new-to-World is a very hype moment, so it certainly got my attention to see where they go from here.

Oct 27, 2017
Wild guess here, but the group of developers that's actually making contents/designing new monsters isn't the one that's going to port the game for PC.

It is. That's the whole problem. They don't have an extra team working on the PC version because the original developers insist on doing it themselves, and because they can't manage 3 versions at once the delay the PC version.

Thatguy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle WA
Hmm. We still don't have Blagonga, Vespoid Queen, etc. It'll be interesting to see what the final count is.
Yeah but MHW has several exclusive monsters that are among the best fights in the whole series. I would argue that the old monsters are usually the most boring fights compared to new monsters. Anjanath, Nergigante, Radobaan are all top tier fights.

Jun 23, 2019
Yeah but MHW has several exclusive monsters that are among the best fights in the whole series. I would argue that the old monsters are usually the most boring fights compared to new monsters. Anjanath, Nergigante, Radobaan are all top tier fights.

Eh. Nergigante was a treat, but Radobaan and Anjanath were kinda meh. My favorite would have to Pickle Rick though. Seeing him all HD you warmed my heart.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
"I looked into the eyes of true evil and saw the end of all life in the universe"

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Just stay on the left side to avoid the punches...or wait, was it the right si-