• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK

'X' Marks The Spot
Treasure abound
Loot that has been lost
Can always be found.
4 days to Season 8.
u3OiACr.jpg

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
I'm guessing the leaks/rumours of the island cracking open and splitting into two might be true. I could totally see them making a huge ocean or lake inbetween the island to break it up. I hope it happens, the world needs some change other than snow. Season 7 had some great changes to the world, I hope 8 bums it up even more.

Ben Walker

Banned
Mar 28, 2018
England, United Kingdom
I'm guessing the leaks/rumours of the island cracking open and splitting into two might be true. I could totally see them making a huge ocean or lake inbetween the island to break it up. I hope it happens, the world needs some change other than snow. Season 7 had some great changes to the world, I hope 8 bums it up even more.

There are no rumours/leaks of the island splitting into two - that is just fuelled by clickbait YouTube videos. There are, however, cracks happening in real-time across the map due to small earthquakes which could lead to something like this happening.

We'll have to see what happens - we're only 3 days away.