• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1000% H

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry if you answered this, OP, but how do you even know you failed those online personality quizzes? I've never been alerted to either doing well or poorly on one. And ngl those quizzes make it pretty obvious which answers you should pick.

MisterR

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What you must understand is that jobs are designed to be terrible wastes of life that the capitalist owners impose on the proletariat working class as a method to exercise power over those who could potentially rise up against them.

Most working class people do not notice this and instead spend their time struggling to make ends meat working to survive against the demands placed on them by a society controlled by the wealthy and powerful.

You noticed this in one day.

In other words, good job.
Let guess, Mom and Dad are still paying your bills.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What you must understand is that jobs are designed to be terrible wastes of life that the capitalist owners impose on the proletariat working class as a method to exercise power over those who could potentially rise up against them.

Most working class people do not notice this and instead spend their time struggling to make ends meat working to survive against the demands placed on them by a society controlled by the wealthy and powerful.

If only we could go back to the days where nobody had to do anything at all to survive. I miss those wonderful days that existed.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What's the rent like in a place where a job like that only pays $10 an hour?

Over here we make like $19 an hour for a warehouse job, which seems significantly more simple than that.

Sucks that they didn't properly communicate to you that the job would require travelling to various locations.

Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017

e04.png

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
Pelosi always like 'show restraint' meanwhile gop sychophants with 4 more years chant.

Aug 2, 2018
Holy Christ you remind me of the temp workers we get through here that wash out immediately. Sitting around posting on a message board while getting paid sounds real tough. Then your big plan if this didn't work out was to move back to Moms house? You need a reality check. Like others have said your writing skills may be something you could pursue but god knows you won't do that because it might involve some actual initiative. Sorry if this comes off harsh.

No matter how many people come to this thread to coddle you I think you should instead read those with critical advice and listen to them. But I'm betting you won't unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.