• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
I liked what the ending was going for, but i felt really miffed by it because it was the one time in the game where it felt i was picking dialogue options and what Henry spat out was VASTLY different than what i intended with the prompt. It left me in a really weird spot when the credits rolled.

Icemonk191

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's a great ending. The game is about how trying to run away from and ignore your problems is a bad thing. If the conspiracy turned out to be real, or if Henry's relationship with Delilah went anywhere, that would fly in the face of the game's central theme. The ending disappoints because nothing good was going to come of Henry abandoning his deteriorating wife.
The fact that so many people obviously don't understand the theme of this game honesty baffles me. In a weird way It's kinda a good litmus test to see if people can understand art or not.

caylen

Publisher - Riot Games
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
santa monica
The ending wasn't incredibly impactful for myself, but I thought it was an extremely worthwhile story & game to experience, and the conclusion felt very poignant. It was a deliberate, purposeful ending, and I dug that & the nebulousness about the lives beyond the summer we rangered.

The first two chapters of the game really, really resonated with me, as did the setting & pace of the story itself. Totally see why it's decisive, though!

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
it would have been uninteresting without the twist but the way it happened was still only just a little bit more interesting.