• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Most of my imports from Amazon UK usually ship from within Germany (they seem to have a warehouse over here?). So if they dispatch it tomorrow, it could still arrive on Thursday. But yeah, I'll be happy if I can play it Friday at the very latest, I also preordered the bundle in UK :)

Yeah, I remember this was the case a few times in the past, still looking forward to, hope is there. :D

Oct 27, 2017
I'm from UK so can't play it yet. Add me on PSN: Glitch321. I will be on in the afternoon if anyone wants a few matches.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I recommend the aim controller. Complete different experience you cant find on any other game. The immersion is so much more with it.

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
Game wasn't supposed to come today, so that was a pleasent suprise. Just waiting for the updates to finish. I haven't played a VR game since Moss, so I'm excited.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
How are you guys playing with the aim? Sitting down or standing? Is there a crouch button or do you physically have to crouch?

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
I think the game is made for static sitting down gaming, not a very good experience when you physically move around too much.

Dashful

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Haven't tried standing, but sitting on a desk chair being able to swivel a bit works great.

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
I have a weird thing to praise, the community is absolutely amazing so far. Everyone being so friendly, understanding and helpful just warms my soul.

Love the VR community.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I have a weird thing to praise, the community is absolutely amazing so far. Everyone being so friendly, understanding and helpful just warms my soul.

Love the VR community.

Totally.

I just played 2 hours straight with amazing people. Everyone was just having so much fun. This game is amazing! It's got problems but they're honestly so small compared to just how great feels.

I really wish my friends would get VR to play this.

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Me waiting to get my copy
raw

GestaltGaz

Oct 28, 2017

Love the VR community.

Totally.

I just played 2 hours straight with amazing people. Everyone was just having so much fun. This game is amazing! It's got problems but they're honestly so small compared to just how great feels.

I really wish my friends would get VR to play this.
I think the barrier to entry works in our favour in VR. There are less kids and aggressive edge lords. Noticed the same thing with werewolves within and star trek. All good people in those communities.

GazRB

Oct 25, 2017
As soon as I get off work I'm jumping on this bad boy. Gotta play before the population dies and Dragon Quest comes out.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I havent even tried sitting down yet lol

I feel like it would take me out of the immersion when leaning. It took me a while until i found out there was an actual crouch button. Ive been crouching on own.

Deleted member 41931

Apr 10, 2018
The community has been really good for me too. Though, has anybody else had problems with getting a match. Sometimes I'll have to wait for 3+ minutes before getting in.

Dashful

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
So is there no way to queue in as a group? Couldn't find the option.

Found it: For blind people like me, it's in the top right, there's a + to invite folks.

Last edited:

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
Put an hour in.

Wow. This is definitely up there with the best VR games on any platform.

It's extremely solid. Even taken as a tactical shooter it's a great game. The fact that it is in VR takes it to another level.

KaiPow

Oct 25, 2017
I forgot to charge my Aim, so I've got that wired into an external battery pack and will be hopping in soon.

GazRB

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a party or private match system? Can we get a crew together or some 4v4 ERA games going?

Deleted member 13250

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My dude PSVR frank reviewed this. He gave it a 9/10! I usually check his reviews to see if I'd like something on PSVR.

jsnepo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I wish I still have my PSVR. I got rid of it because I needed the money and I was planning on getting the new version anyway.

Ryengeku

Oct 26, 2017
Georgia, US
I just hope this game has legs past launch day...or week.

Starblood Arena was also a very polished exclusive that saw decent action for a couple of days before dieing. The community had to come together to create a PS4 notification event for a specific day to notify everyone when the most people were online so we could get some games going.

It'd be great to do something like that for this game as well.

TheMan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oh man, booted up my PSVR for the first time in months to play this. low and behold my aim controller is tracking like shit, i need to wiggle it constantly, like 5 times a minute, to maintain calibration. like what the fuck

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017

Starblood Arena was also a very polished exclusive that saw decent action for a couple of days before dieing. The community had to come together to create a PS4 notification event for a specific day to notify everyone when the most people were online so we could get some games going.

I think this is different. With Starblood Arena I just couldn't care due to the fact that it was yet another game in a cockpit.

The fact that this is a full fledged MP shooter (at least for VR) is what is going to make this game stand out from the crowd.

Man, when you get a squad of friendly people all having fun... You just don't wanjt to stop.

AllBusinessJr

Oct 27, 2017
I think this is different. With Starblood Arena I just couldn't care due to the fact that it was yet another game in a cockpit.

The fact that this is a full fledged MP shooter (at least for VR) is what is going to make this game stand out from the crowd.

Man, when you get a squad of friendly people all having fun... You just don't wanjt to stop.

Yep. Fun community (at least on night one). People who actually want to play the game and not blaring music and unhinged.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Reserved mine for pickup this evening. Will buy this game together with three other ordered games today. Can't wait for work to end, but it's still 8 hours away :(

That's why you have to playe these kind of smaller multiplayer-only games at launch (or when they get free in PS+). It's sad, but that's the way it is nowadays with the oversupply of good games.

On the other hand this could very well be the definitive VR PS4-shooter, so it might have some legs. We will see. Starblood Arena was nice for some hours but didn't offer much content or depth.

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Reserved mine for pickup this evening. Will buy this game together with three other ordered games today. Can't wait for work to end, but it's still 8 hours away :(

That's why you have to playe these kind of smaller multiplayer-only games at launch (or when they get free in PS+). It's sad, but that's the way it is nowadays with the oversupply of good games.

On the other hand this could very well be the definitive VR PS4-shooter, so it might have some legs. We will see. Starblood Arena was nice for some hours but didn't offer much content or depth.

Given that this is the only game of this type on PSVR I'm betting you won't have any trouble finding games for months. Onward on PC had a very stable population and you're guaranteed to always find a game even if it's 3AM. It has competition from other shooters like Pavlov too. It's a 2 year old game too and it's still pretty healthy.

Oct 26, 2017
Started playing as soon as it unlocked at midnight BST. Had to quit and sleep at about 1:30.

Such a good game. Team I ended up in were really good guys, helping each other out, bit of tactical talk, really didn't want to stop playing.

Using the security cameras once you're out is fantastic: having a couple of us calling out enemy locations to the remaining players made the difference in a couple of rounds.

Unlocked secondary skill slot, but didn't have chance to see what the options are. Looking forward to playing more later.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Day 2

Just got home. Gonna take a shower and play a few matches. Been thinking about playing it all day.

degauss

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hmm, I think i'm going to grab this on the PSN store this week, sounds interesting.

They need lobby migration if it's P2P though.