• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Kudos to the supervisor for at least shining a spotlight on them.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
So they have an audio recording of him saying he's buying an assault rifle so he can slaughter people with it? If that doesn't get him on a blacklist for gun ownership, then the gun situation in the US is beyond pathetic.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Thank god they were caught saying it.
Yep. And more people need to internalize the fact that there are a wealth of officers who think exactly the same but just never voice it alongside officers who know their colleagues feel that way & even hear sentiments like these in private but never admonish or reprimanded it.

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
If these officers' statements were posted online and directed at cops instead of civilians, the FBI would've taken the case up and hunted them down with a full sweep of their online histories and time in federal prison. My lord.

Hadoken

Oct 25, 2017
He also referred to a magistrate judge, who is also black, as a 'fucking negro magistrate.'

"At one point, Moore states, 'she needed a bullet in her head right then and move on. Let's move the body out of the way and keep going.' Piner responds, 'That's what I have been trying to tell you,'" according to the documents.

Just casually talking about killing a judge.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Just cops being cops. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
I bet that cop defenders are like, "We got em' we got the 2 racists". But in reality it's a lot more likely that you got 2 out of the whole department who express views just like that.

Dec 23, 2017
Black people go fucking legally get your guns now. I don't want to promote violence but fuck all that. I will protect myself you guys do that same. This country is so fucked and people will overlook this sadly.

OP
OP
HamSandwich

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There needs to be a centralized database of police departments that effectively blacklists people like this. They need to banned permanently/effectively and without chance of re-entry.

Or we can shoot them into the sun.

Definitely this. Or at the very least, if departments want to hire them for whatever reason, they should pay a "tax". Nothing like dissuading a department from hiring people when you hit them where their funds are.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
If you wanted a job that let you arbitrarily kill, harass, or otherwise make life miserable for black people without consequence, what job would you take? Oh I know. The fucking police.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A random audit found this by accident. Just dumb luck - or is it waaaaaay more frequent than they actually realize?

Oct 27, 2017
These aren't especially standout bad apples, and there isn't anything particularly unique about these guys or their mentality. The only difference for them is that they got caught on camera and that's it.

Dultimate

Oct 27, 2017
The way these guys speak you can see why they have no problem murdering black folks. It's evident they place no value on black lives. They can shoot, choke, kneel on, punch and beat black folks and lose no sleep over it because they really and truly believe that's what they should be doing.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder how many innocent men, women, families, were ruined by these nazi cracker inbred fuckwits.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Crazy how even the racist guy thought the super racist guy went too far.

But again black/poc been telling everyone all cops Are fucked up. No one would believe it. Imagine stuff dude says at home or with his boys, probably worse than this.

And yeah they will just wind up working in some small town next door.

Oct 30, 2017
I imagine many police departments are making some very minor changes to how they do things and it's being met as the end of the world.

Arken

Jan 14, 2018
Seattle
I might get some flak for this but as a firefighter, most of my co workers have the same mentality as cops. The only reason why you almost never see our kind on the news is because we don't carry weapons.

In fact, they started putting body armor and helmets on our trucks not too long ago. I'm bringing this up because it feels like a lot of service jobs like this seem to radiate with these types of people.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
A random audit found this by accident. Just dumb luck - or is it waaaaaay more frequent than they actually realize?

Not even just a random audit. A random audit of an accidental recording. Easy to realize how many get away with this kind of talk...