• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
I'll redeem a ticket for this! Excited for it a lot but can't say I like these new trends of the series. DLC maps were at thing for the previous entries but now we are at the DLC costume stage. Hopefully the gameplay is tight and balanced.

V_ac

Avenger
Jul 2, 2018
The expansion pass better not be overpriced like Echoes' pass was.

EDIT: $25 is a perfectly fine price.

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
The details on the eShop are very vague right now. I'm curious what the free updates and story content will entail. I'm surprised they're seemingly supporting the game for 9 months.

Mr.Mike

Oct 25, 2017
Can I buy pants for female Byleth?

The DLC outfit does look a lot better, but like, could it be the default please?

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
Voucher redemption is working. Pre-loading! Guess I need to buy more for Link's Awakening and Astral Chains.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Fire Emblem doesn't have the best track record on DLC so I'll wait and see.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna hang tight on this, I feel like the main game will have a ludicrous amount of content. No reason to buy this ahead of time

Cr1st0

Oct 28, 2017
I know this will be a good fire emblem games, but gonna pass up pre ordering and using the voucher, until I see reviews and hear impressions that doesn't involve mainstream media.

Zemst

Oct 27, 2017
Wow cheaper than any fire emblem dlc on the 3DS, still really cautious about this game but the pricing seems right.

Flame Flamey

Feb 8, 2018
Come on, IS, you give me a less goofy outfit for fem Byleth, but you don't give me access to the hat male Byleth gets?

I like the logo for the DLC, the wolf over the world, that's cool

V_ac

Avenger
Jul 2, 2018
I can't seem to buy only the DLC on the eshop
I don't think the pass is up for sale yet. You can only get it if you buy the bundle right now.

If this is anything like Smash (and Xenoblade, if I remember how they handled that pass right) then the pass won't be for sale by itself until the game comes out.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I'm still so salty at not getting all of Fate's DLC over in the USA that I never finished the three games and I don't expect to buy this until I know for sure that every piece of DLC is coming over.

Lucas M. Thomas

Editor-in-Chief of Nintendo Force Magazine
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Kentucky
FEF_Xander_Swimsuit.png

Get ready for more of this!

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
Man, now I'm thinking about canceling the special edition and just get this digitally with the expansion pass..

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Let us recruit Mallo and turn this into a Pushmo game you cowards

Nov 3, 2017
It seems like all Nintendo first party story oriented games follow a formula when it comes to season passes. An initial outfit for preordering -> new quests and minor Knick knacks -> final major story content

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
God damn it, I just wanted pants for FeMC. This is still better than her terrible default, but frustrating af.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Feels like that wave 2 DLC is the boosting shit you'd want at launch, I don't wanna wait
Sounds like it will come out a bit a time, not all at once on 10/31 but a few things here and there between launch and 10/31. So some of that stuff could very well be available within a couple weeks of launch.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
That said, 100% not grabbing this, just so I don't support the inevitable beach mission. If the 4th 'wave' isn't exclusive to the pass, I might consider that, but yeah... FE DLC is historically pretty terrible, and I'm not sold on this game yet.