• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How will FE:TH do on MC?

• 100-95

• 94-90

• 89-85

• 84-80

• 75-79

• Bomba

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
Man. I've been seeing dumb comparisons between Pokémon SS and Fire emblem Three Houses. (Trying to attack Pokémon in every aspect)

But I just noticed the Colors of the Main characters all Match the original releases lol.
Red, Green, Blue and Yello.

Sieglinde

Feb 20, 2019
Man. I've been seeing dumb comparisons between Pokémon SS and Fire emblem Three Houses. (Trying to attack Pokémon in every aspect)

But I just noticed the Colors of the Main characters all Match the original releases lol.
Red, Green, Blue and Yello.
The comparisons i've seen are so dumb, just straight up making things up against Pokémon to fit a narrative but whatever.

OP
OP
Xavi

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
Which is why we need an official Pokemon Conquest x Fire Emblem crossover game.
Literally my dream crossover ugh

b2b.png

preta

Oct 25, 2017
I'd say TH is a step above Fates, but it's also very different from Fates/Awakening.

This my personal ranking

Three Houses = Shadows of Valentia > Fates > Awakening

I love Echoes OST A LOT, it would've been my soundtrack of the year if it wasn't for Trails in the Sky The 3rd.
I trust your taste if 3rd is your pick of the year.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
My friend got a review copy, and he's about as jaded as me, but he's said it's better than any 3DS Fire Emblem and all the Persona games

So fucking hyped

Argh the wait

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
So did Fire Emblem start the trend of Nintendo having songs with lyrics as a main theme lol.

I'm Listening to what seems to be the credits theme to three houses and Im actually liking it compared to the one we've had in marketing.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
One would hope that it woukd stay that way, honestly. Fates threads back then were a wreck.

echos threads were mostly fine, I really didn't like the map design in that game so much (I didn't like the sheer repetition and the forced spawns) but however I made a quick post and moved on, as did most other who had issues with the game.

King Dodongo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
echos threads were mostly fine, I really didn't like the map design in that game so much (I didn't like the sheer repetition and the forced spawns) but however I made a quick post and moved on, as did most other who had issues with the game.

Yup SoV was tame in comparison. But excitement like this hasn't been present in a long while.

Grain Silo

Dec 15, 2017
I'd really love for any reviewer out there who's played Path of Radiance to talk about how Three Houses compares. PoR is my favorite Fire Emblem and for me it's the hallmark of the series for its equally excellent gameplay and story.

Marufuku

Feb 27, 2018
I don't have too much knowledge about Fire Emblem so I would like to ask:

Will I be able to play as Edelgard or just as Byleth?

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
When does the OT go up? My copy got here about 45 minutes ago, which is about how much I've played now.
They're really not that similar when you get right down to it.

If Trails of Cold Steel were more popular, I'd expect more people to compare it to that.
The monastery stuff is crazy Cold Steel. Way more than Persona in terms of how it's laid out, and the amount of space between everything.

EDIT: I don't think I ever bothered to mention this in SoV threads, but I was always impressed by how good it felt to move the avatar around in free roam, considering that was the first time IS did that. It's the same here.

Last edited:

Deleted member 49438

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 7, 2018
They're really not that similar when you get right down to it.

If Trails of Cold Steel were more popular, I'd expect more people to compare it to that.

I got into Trails of Cold Steel after seeing some people make that comparison. Spent about 150 hours beating 1 & 2 over the last month. I started on Trails in the Sky now but I can't get too deep because Fire Emblem is about to take over my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.