• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ggx2ac

Sales Heaven or Sales Hell?
Oct 25, 2017
Check the copyright in the picture, it's also on the eShop page.

DzUaVYkVYAAYZNg

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja making waves with this, DOA6, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 and Nioh 2

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
IntSys dont have time and resources to bother with this game when they are making FEH mobile money....lol

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Romance of the Three Kingdoms / Fire Emblem crossover when?

Oh Legend of Cao Cao remake would also suffice.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
That explains the "feel" of the troops at least.

I'd guess IS liked the stuff in FEW to ask for their help with Three Houses.

Oct 29, 2017
Not surprised in the slightest. Was completely expecting it. And given their work on FE Warriors, coupled with the focus on army vs army battles? IS would've been completely mad if they didn't ask for their help!

Would it kill them to add some anti-aliasing though!?

McNum

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Denmark
Well, if you need generic enemies in vast numbers, and you're already on good terms with the people making Warriors games, it makes sense to hire them.

Honestly not surprised at this. For me it's more of a "Oh yeah. That makes sense." reveal.

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
Interesting. Looking at it closer, it does seem to have some of FEW's visual DNA in it, so that makes sense.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That actually explains a lot.

At least a potential Fire Emblem Warriors 2 already has the character models on hand.

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well, IS needed help with this side project since they needed to focus on their real priority i.e. Switch Wars.

V_ac

Avenger
Jul 2, 2018
I think we talked in the Direct thread on how I hoped that a FEW2 would happen with Three Houses, and I honestly think that it seems plausible now. Heck, Koei Tecmo might have the models ready to just plop into the next entry now.
Oh yeah, if Warriors 2 is a thing then Three Houses characters are totally getting in. I wouldn't be shocked if they were the headliners for a Warriors 2 in general, either.

GSR

Oct 25, 2017
Makes a lot of sense. This is the first console FE in over a decade, and the repeated delays and long gap since Fates makes me think development hasn't gone super smoothly. May as well pull in some of the tech/people from the first HD Fire Emblem, even if that was a Warriors spinoff.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Oh...um...not sure how I feel about that honestly. I did like Warriors well enough though.