• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Link's Awakening will end up as the best selling 2d Zelda game. Insane.

Three Houses is almost already the best selling FE lol.

sfortunato

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
Fire Emblem: Three Houses has already outsold Awakening (2.28m) and is gonna outsell Fates (2.94m) by the year's end.

Link's Awakening has already outsold Majora's Mask 3D (3.09m) and is gonna outsell A Link Between Worlds (4.07m) by the year's end.

Trrzs

Oct 29, 2017
Link's Awakening has sold 3.13 millions IN ONLY 9 DAYS.
Great numbers for Fire Emblem Three Houses, this game deserves all the success, excited for the future this franchise and the Switch in general.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Really nice for Fire Emblem, still didn't get the season pass as I'm waiting for the new story.

Spine Crawler

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
great for three houses. deserved indeed. great for links awakening. hoping for a remake of lttp or maybe lttp 3 next

Taka

Apr 27, 2018
Three Houses should have good legs for a Fire Emblem game.

Right now it's topped only by all Fates SKUs combined -- will be nice to see it get over that line.

three houses should easily pass the sales of fates (2.94M) and become the best selling FE game.
Good.

GSR

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really curious as to what the legs on Three Houses will look like. Hopefully it overtakes Fates sooner or later.

Squid Icarus

Jul 11, 2019
We can start predicting Pokémon sales now. I still think the game won't do as great as you'd expect from a main Pokémon game on Switch, but apparently the platform can sell pretty much any game at the moment. Who's starting a poll?

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I kinda want to celebrate FETH trampling previous franchise records by doing my third playthrough with the third house, but yeah, I can't really afford it since I'm still playing Witcher 3 and DQXI S, and with Pokémon arriving in a mere two weeks lol

hussien-11

Oct 27, 2017
Jordan
Fire Emblem Three Houses is one of the best strategy games ever made. Insane value and crazily fun game, so much deserved.

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
I think it looks far less appealing than any previous gen, including Pokémon designs and visual style. Especially the legendaries look very bland. It's Pokémon, so of course it'll sell, but somehow I feel expectations for a main game on Switch are higher, and the game won't deliver on them.
If B / W could sell with their designs, there is nothing in those of Sh / Sw that will drive anyone away.

Fendajaz

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So happy to see Fire emblem taking names. Wonder how much it will sell through Christmas