• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
The Edge of Dawn

dde97em-5c92763f-23d2-4d6e-899a-527ca0abe16a.jpg

Oh wow is this based on the awakening key art?

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
We need more male Byleth here, and who better than Ippei

Male Byleth stay winning

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
This is one of garmmy's older pieces for the game, but I still really like its layout, something similar could have worked for the box art.

tumblr_pt32pl6q501qhof99o1_1280.jpg

So much awesome fan art that could easily fit as box art, it just makes the one we got even more disappointing. Kind of want to print these out as custom covers.

We need more male Byleth here, and who better than Ippei

Male Byleth stay winning

Wow, I would love to see his take on more characters. I think his style works really well for this game in particular. While the style of the artist they hired has grown on me, it's still not my favourite. Hope Ippei gets a chance to work on an FE game, maybe Genealogy remake?

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I would love to see his take on more characters. I think his style works really well for this game in particular. While the style of the artist they hired has grown on me, it's still not my favourite. Hope Ippei gets a chance to work on an FE game, maybe Genealogy remake?
I think his realistic style wouldn't be accepted well by some parts of the fanbase. IS knows that so they keep giving him only burly dudes in FEH even when he showed that he can draw any body type in his twitter arts

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
There's some amazingly beautiful art of the Hubert and Ferdinand supports out there, but this will seriously derail the thread.

Instead, please look at this amazing piece of art called "Tea Time with the Feral Man".
I have been laughing for 20min straight.

tumblr_pw8wdzd68F1qjcw8do1_1280.png

Source

If that didn't crack you up, let me tell you about Lorenz...
tumblr_pvuol8Y3sC1ve7riho1_1280.png

Source

Both are amazing lmao

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
That hubert pic reminds me that almost half of Hubert dialogue goes like this
Nobody:
Hubert: Heh!

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I guess this kinda counts as fan art, but which one do you all prefer?

Female Byleth w/ Male Byleth's Outfit

ECtHdfKUcAAtVdk

Male Byleth w/ Female Byleth's Outfit (A.K.A. Diavolo Byleth)

ECtHdfDVUAAFk6j

Source