• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Same. New Heroes banners always inject a fresh wave a fanart so here's hoping. A bit surprised Three Houses didn't get on the dancer banner this year since the game features both a ball and a dance competition as an in-game event.

On the other hand, it's about damn time that Sigurd and Deirdre got a duo unit. They deserve it more than literally any couple in Fire Emblem.

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
Same. New Heroes banners always inject a fresh wave a fanart so here's hoping. A bit surprised Three Houses didn't get on the dancer banner this year since the game features both a ball and a dance competition as an in-game event.
I'm kinda baffled in general they haven't done more with the Three Houses students. Each and everyone of the students have their own dedicated fanbase. Plus they have pre and post war designs. I get not wanting to use them all up at once and there was a summer banner but it seems like they could do more.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
I guess this is a good place to post about this, but a friend of mine is doing an art contest for Fire Emblem (among other things) and the judges for the contest will be the voice actors themselves.

Chris Hackney (Dimitri)
Joe Zeija (Claude)
Alejandro Saab (Yuri)

Information about the contest can be found here https://www.instagram.com/p/CFhT7pFptD5/

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
__linhardt_von_hevring_ashe_ubert_and_caspar_von_bergliez_fire_emblem_and_1_more_drawn_by_gslnsk_3230__4dfbb6aecea0eb290f72a56435ea3839.jpg

tumblr_pwjuf4xK2k1xdkgapo1_400.png

a63e4374a48b5927f9aa44e38d0f26a3.jpg

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
This is one is a sketch comic that I commissioned. Just a little idea I had to get out of my head and into the world ever since I noticed the last mission of CF occurred right before Ferdinand's birthday.