• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Anteo

Oct 25, 2017
You motherfucker I know the origin of that image.

So9HycO.jpg

(yes, there is fanart)

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/f5ed9u/she_knows_what_you_did/

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017

If there is one thing thats great about being an FE fan its the absolutely thriving fan art scene.

Jadow

Oct 27, 2017
Looking at that Animal Crossing fanart, it really drives home the fact they REALLY nailed the character designs for 3H, even after being transformed into animals you can easily tell who is who and I am sure this applies to all houses. All of them are easily recognizable.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's been said already but it can't be said enough, but Edelgard's post-time skip design is an instant classic. One of the best character designs in recently memory and certainly one of the best female character designs in quite some time. It's as intimidating as it is elegant, and works so well for both roles she plays in the story depending on which route you choose (and just however you may think of her and her actions in general). And well what do you know, it's a female design that manages to accomplish all that without a hint of sexualization to it; how revelatory and mind-blowing, right?! (Take the hint, game devs).

I really hope she gets a figure of some sort of her post-time skip design. I think the ship for amiibos has sailed for this game, but hopefully another option pops up. If Dark Horse or First4Figures ends up doing a scale figure of her, I'd buy it no matter how expensive it is.

She's getting a figma of her younger form from GoodSmile, which is nice (and I have it pre-ordered), but a figure of her older self will be on another whole level.

And that's not to ignore Dimitri or Claude either, I'd definitely buy figures of them should they happen!

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's been said already but it can't be said enough, but Edelgard's post-time skip design is an instant classic. One of the best character designs in recently memory and certainly one of the best female character designs in quite some time. It's as intimidating as it is elegant, and works so well for both roles she plays in the story depending on which route you choose (and just however you may think of her and her actions in general). And well what do you know, it's a female design that manages to accomplish all that without a hint of sexualization to it; how revelatory and mind-blowing, right?! (Take the hint, game devs).

I really hope she gets a figure of some sort of her post-time skip design. I think the ship for amiibos has sailed for this game, but hopefully another option pops up. If Dark Horse or First4Figures ends up doing a scale figure of her, I'd buy it no matter how expensive it is.

She's getting a figma of her younger form from GoodSmile, which is nice (and I have it pre-ordered), but a figure of her older self will be on another whole level.

And that's not to ignore Dimitri or Claude either, I'd definitely buy figures of them should they happen!

Yeah I love Edelgard's timeskip design. One of my favorite character designs in recent years. I'm probably going to get her Figma but if they made a figure of her timeskip design it would be an instant purchase.

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017

Yeah, all three Lords got great time-skip designs. Seriously, Byleth just looks so bland compared to them.