• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
the day trump hired giuliani i literally said out loud "how in the hell are people still hiring that dipshit"

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I want all of these losers to bring eachother down kicking and screaming. It would be so fucking fitting for all of them.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
bolton?? this is like the fast and the furious when we team up with the villains to take down the big bad

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
John Bolton was one of the "good guys" in the White House. That's how fucked the situation is.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
I guess Trump just assumed that Bolton's Republican leanings would guarantee loyalty and obedience, since that seems to be case for the entire senate. Kind of crazy that he was actually wrong here, and Bolton broke the knives out.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
I guess Trump just assumed that Bolton's Republican leanings would guarantee loyalty and obedience, since that seems to be case for the entire senate. Kind of crazy that he was actually wrong here, and Bolton broke the knives out.
To be fair, the big reason Congress Republicans are loyal is because almost all of them would lose their primary if they voted against Trump.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
To be fair, the big reason Congress Republicans are loyal is because almost all of them would lose their primary if they voted against Trump.

Then somebody is probably getting yelled at right now for assuring Trump, "Don't worry, even if he hates your guts, you're clear, he won't rise up against you."

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thing about guys like Bolton is while they are shitty human beings who are warmongers they seek to enhance US policy even if it is fucked up policy. Trump and his cronies are doing nothing for the benefit of America. Its all about Trumps wallet. So when Trump pushed Bolton out there was nothing loyalty wise there. So it makes perfect sense that Bolton is going to turn on this administration hard as fuck. Trump is doing everything he can to derail decades of American Foreign Policy so Putin and others can get a stranglehold on regions.

Trump fucked up on Bolton

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
Then somebody is probably getting yelled at right now for assuring Trump, "Don't worry, even if he hates your guts, you're clear, he won't rise up against you."

The difference is that the Republicans in the a senate are just pretending the crimes aren't happening, but Executive branch Republicans are accomplices to crimes and will flip because they know how goddamn guilty they are and need to save their ass.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
The difference is that the Republicans in the a senate are just pretending the crimes aren't happening, but Executive branch Republicans are accomplices to crimes and will flip because they know how goddamn guilty they are and need to save their ass.

What an amazing show of shortsightedness.

How is it even possible that people incapable of thinking that far ahead--to keep their own skin intact--can make it all the way to the Presidency and then fill out the executive branch?

Villains like this wouldn't even last an entire season in a typical show.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's like 9/11 all over again, except this time Rudy is the plane.
And Trump's imaginary celebrating Muslims in New Jersey are...us?
You fire a guy like Bolton, expect a knife in your back at some point.
A mustache-shaped knife. Like a Batarang.
Lol that's good. Thanks.

-

People really gotta start quoting twitter posts or screenshotting them or something.
Move out of that firewalled hellhole you live in and join us in the free internet

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
And Trump's imaginary celebrating Muslims in New Jersey are...us?

A mustache-shaped knife. Like a Batarang.

Move out of that firewalled hellhole you live in and join us in the free internet

It's not just me. Also twitter posts sucked when I'm in the free world. Multiple clicks required just to see an entire image, shitty video player.. ughh

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
The thing being referred to as "quid pro quo", "extortion", "a hand grenade", "a shadow foreign policy" and a "drug deal" by people in the State Department is probably just more of the liberal witch hunt though.

I trust the guys running a standup company like Fraud Guarantee.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
i get how everyone's saying it's metaphorical, but with all the batshit crazy stuff going on I think there's a 17% chance rudy is dealing knockoff boner pills from China to Ukraine. He spent his savings on the pills and is now stuck with them.