• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Ps has the new star brand appeared anywhere after Marvels whatever relaunch?
Starbrand was killed by Ghost Rider in Marvel Legacy #1 and we're getting a new one in Avengers.

I will say this though, No Wasp, T'challa does not love you. You did not need the Sentry or me to tell you this.
I hope this is not a plot line.
I'm behind on Iron Man, but I'm pretty sure she's in a relationship with Tony.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Slayven do you even read comics anymore?

How does this relate to the recent Sentry mini?

This book just came out this week. The Sentry mini came out last year. This follows that. In Lemire's Sentry miniseries, Bob and the Void combine to form a "new" Sentry. This is likely picking up after those events, although only one issue is out.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
He is a gorilla who is also a man
No that's too simple for comics

There's a magic gorilla that's immortal (not unkillable just that he doesn't or die from natural causes) that if you killed that gorilla you become gorilla man and the person who kills you then gets the curse and so on and so on

Some douchey hunter wanted become immortal but oh oh he's a gorilla now and he's really old

Still young but tired of life

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Oh. Ok so, Evil-Sentry is evil, but he's not blind and can see Tony is many miles of bad road. He's actually just giving her life advice about a former roommate.
He's better than Pym-Ultron

Who just kidnapped wasp to merge her with jocasta (robot made to be ultron wife and became good) to create the Ultimate waifu

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Slayven do you even read comics anymore?

This book just came out this week. The Sentry mini came out last year. This follows that. In Lemire's Sentry miniseries, Bob and the Void combine to form a "new" Sentry. This is likely picking up after those events, although only one issue is out.
I don't read comics, except savage dragon and Tarot the black witch

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
dear god, why did they bring him back...

Lemire did a Sentry mini recently and it was great.

712XfGqS4tL._SY606_.jpg

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
He is a gorilla who is also a man

No that's too simple for comics

There's a magic gorilla that's immortal (not unkillable just that he doesn't or die from natural causes) that if you killed that gorilla you become gorilla man and the person who kills you then gets the curse and so on and so on

Some douchey hunter wanted become immortal but oh oh he's a gorilla now and he's really old

Still young but tired of life

They could have at least given him a M'Baku make over before putting him on the Black Panther team roster.

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They could have at least given him a M'Baku make over before putting him on the Black Panther team roster.

Uhhh why? What's wrong with someone on the team being an immortal gorilla? I hope you're not implying BP cant team up with any simian themed heroes? This isnt a man ape situation dudes just literally a gorilla

Last edited:

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
Uhhh why? What's wrong with someone on the team being an immortal gorilla? I hope you're not implying BP cant team up with any simian themed heroes? This isnt a man ape situation dudes just literally a gorilla

A man in a Gorilla costume named Man Ape isn't the "same situation" as a man magically turning into a Gorilla named Gorilla Man? Well sure their origins are different, I'll give you that.

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A man in a Gorilla costume named Man Ape isn't the "same situation" as a man magically turning into a Gorilla named Gorilla Man? Well sure their origins are different, I'll give you that.

I admittedly dont get the issue but it's not my place to say anything, apologies. If you feel up to educate me on the issue I appreciate it but I understand it's not your responsibility to do so

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017

STech

Sep 24, 2018
Yeah, that character is pretty weird, specially when he talks to himself,
Great he comes back!

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Obviously they're bringing him back to hype up their big announcement that they're going to bring him to the MCU, played by Henry Cavil in a film directed by Zack Snyder.

Oct 25, 2017
It was insinutated a long time ago (during Siege I think) that the origins of his powers were biblical, so I guess this story is coming back around to that thread?

Oct 25, 2017
Obviously they're bringing him back to hype up their big announcement that they're going to bring him to the MCU, played by Henry Cavil in a film directed by Zack Snyder.

Make it real!

GIVE ME THE POWER, I BEG OF YOOOUUU!

speaking of which, I eagerly await Brad Dourif's eventual entry into the MCU wresting wring. *looks at above Carnage comic* hmmmm