• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AHA-Lambda

Oct 25, 2017
Every time I think of this game I remember that it's connected to PUBG and I just don't know why

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Lol wait what? I didn't even remember PUBG having a plot...

They only started retrofitting lore into PUBG in later seasons and even then it's pretty vague, it'll probably be something like the same evil corporation or something, sort of like how Ultor is in Saint's Row and Red Faction.

The only thing we know is what we saw in that CGI reveal, so no

Yeah, and that it's "A New Story-Driven, Single-Player Survival Horror Game from the Creators of Dead Space." I think it's pretty safe to assume it's a Dead Space spiritual successor.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Since Krafton will be publishing it, there's a good chance that it'll be regionally priced well for me on STEAM. :O

God i hope i can get it day 1.

elbageluno

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 4, 2022
The only ties to the PUBG "universe" in this game will be audio logs or lore pickups at most, its confirmed to be a single player game.

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Finally! I'm really interested in this one. Can't wait to see more. Especially now knowing the (reported) "release date" of the Dead Space remake.

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
the pubg connection probably just lets them potentially plan for a TLOU style MP game or an asymmetrical MP game. I hope to learn more as I'm definitely intrigued.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
The only ties to the PUBG "universe" in this game will be audio logs or lore pickups at most, its confirmed to be a single player game.

Yeah, i could see piting prisoners aganst each other / mutated prisoners being a thing as part of the lore I guess based on the reveal trailer.

the pubg connection probably just lets them potentially plan for a TLOU style MP game or an asymmetrical MP game. I hope to learn more as I'm definitely intrigued.

That too, maybe.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It would be crowded, but I really wanted Callisto Protocol, Dead Space Remake, and Resident Evil 4 Remake to come out this year. I've missed these type of games and am glad to see their comeback in recent years.

Fiery Phoenix

Oct 26, 2017
As much as I'm looking forward to this one, I think it's about as likely to come out this year as Elvis releasing a new single tomorrow.