• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
I think it will be 2022. But this thread is really nothing now that Zhuge corrected it.

Astrot

Oct 27, 2017
Based on the former 5th Business Division, the newly launched 3rd Development Headquarters has launched a new core project following" FINAL FANTASY XIV ", and has begun to challenge the next generation. This project has already finished its initial development, has finished developing its development environment, and is now shifting to a full-scale large-scale development phase.
The new project is looking for developers who will give the world "fun", "fun" and "surprise" together. We are looking forward to your application for the challenge to the world market!
last year in April from Yoshi p
gearnuke.com

Final Fantasy XIV Director Is Working On A Large Scale Next-Gen Project Now In Full Development

Final Fantasy XIV development team is working on a large-scale next-generation project under Naoki Yoshida, the game director of Final Fantasy XIV, and

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Either way, I fully believe it will be out by 2022.

I truly and honestly believe that Square has gotten a lot of their development issues out of control. I think people will be very surprised by the relative speed in which we get this, VIIR-2 and KH4.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
Either way, I fully believe it will be out by 2022.

I truly and honestly believe that Square has gotten a lot of their development issues out of control. I think people will be very surprised by the relative speed in which we get this, VIIR-2 and KH4.

Switching to established engines instead of trying to construct their own while simultaneously building a triple-A game with it has helped immensely. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.