• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
After the Endwalker launch shitshow Yoshida better redeem himself with a new trailer

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The thread tonight:
j032IO3.png

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully we get a new trailer, I have my wallet ready to preorder their expensive collectors edition.

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
Almost bed time for me. No way I'm waking up at 3am to watch this. Hoping I'll wake up tomorrow to some really good news and that the legacy of waiting for a trailer will finally be over 🙏

Last edited:

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Horizon showing up doesn't preclude Sony from doing a stream later in the month, but it sure diminishes the chances (not that I was particularly expecting anything).

If we don't get anything here, I'll just assume we won't until next year. You don't disregard TGA's insane reach to do something during, idk, Jump Festa.

Karsha

May 1, 2020
I love the fact that they showed some ugly graphics trailer with the idea that "oh we used pre rendered graphics before and released our games late, now we want to show real graphics so the the game will come sooner and we will have updates" only to keep total silence afterward. Unless the next teailer that drops announces that the game will release in 6 months, the game is already off to a bad start.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
The game would have to release late 2022 or more likely 2023 now, which is kinda what I expected

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
If there's no FF16 trailer that's just pathetic on SE's behalf. Same shit, different new numbered single player FF game.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
this game was an illusion, it never happened. Endwalker was the game you have all been waiting for

Status
Not open for further replies.