• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Dark Knight

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
b0151eaed1faecb46061b947cf9c08bed75d230d_54.png
nomg

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, there are new alliance raid quests in this patch? Interesting.

The quest name totally confirms where the next one will be going, too...

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Awww man, server is down already? I was hoping to finish my triple triad tournament.

I hope that rewards adjustment for treasure hunt means better drop rate for Enchanted Elm Lumber.

Last edited:

Azem

Oct 25, 2017
Summoner

Bio III
Damage over time potency has been reduced from 50 to 45.

Miasma III
Potency has been reduced from 50 to 45.

God, is that all? Don't get me wrong, I ain't complainin'.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Right, that's what I said. I guess I didn't follow the last alliance raid series closely, but I don't remember quests being added for them with patches that didn't contain the next part of the raid.

I think this is the first time they've done something like this, though I caught up with the prior 24 man raids pretty late in the 4.x cycle so I'm not 100% sure how they did it before. Either way, Yoko Taro helping to write more quests in between raids is pretty cool.

Also pretty cool if that's the setting of the next raid as that's one of my favorite settings of Automata.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
Summoner

Bio III

Miasma III
Potency has been reduced from 50 to 45.

God, is that all? Don't get me wrong, I ain't complainin'.
Yoshi-P did say the changes wouldn't be major, so makes sense.

Pyros Eien

Oct 31, 2017
They also made it all some sort of mystery by hiding the job changes until now and stuff and in the end it's just a few potency changes that most people kinda expected. I guess now was a good time to start the trend for when they'll have larger changes in the future so they don't have to talk about them or whatever.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
MCH got buff for the PVP, fucking finally. I'm sick of not being able to even kill solo WHM even with everything I shot at them.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
I think this is the first time they've done something like this, though I caught up with the prior 24 man raids pretty late in the 4.x cycle so I'm not 100% sure how they did it before. Either way, Yoko Taro helping to write more quests in between raids is pretty cool.

Also pretty cool if that's the setting of the next raid as that's one of my favorite settings of Automata.

Totally agree. I feel like it was a no-brainer that we'd be going there eventually, but good to see that it seems to be the case either way :)

Naru

May 11, 2019
There's going to be new crafted gear this patch, if you have money, know a crafter, or have your crafter classes leveled. Crafted gear should be ilevel 480.
Probably too expensive for me. Since I am 454 and the required item level for Eden normal is 455 I should be able to get that up quickly though with just one or two items since I have the right side almost everything 450 items. We'll see...

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Finished Stormblood right before maintenance. The Shinryu fight was rad as hell (as was Zenos' voice actor's standout performance), but Stormblood as a whole was a big downer. If I had kept playing through Heavensward, I likely would have quit during this campaign.

However, I know how hyped Shadowbringers is and I'm excited to pass through the 4.x content and head on into the newest expansion!

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Based on datamining, it looks like they're getting ready to add
Y'shtola's Shadowbringers costume
to the Mogstation.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
Finished Stormblood right before maintenance. The Shinryu fight was rad as hell (as was Zenos' voice actor's standout performance), but Stormblood as a whole was a big downer. If I had kept playing through Heavensward, I likely would have quit during this campaign.

However, I know how hyped Shadowbringers is and I'm excited to pass through the 4.x content and head on into the newest expansion!
There's some really good stuff in the patch content between Stormblood and Shadowbringers. Particularly the 4.3 trial and the Four Lords/Ivalice questlines. Oh, and the raid series.

Rikalaus

Oct 30, 2017
I've heard those same stories, although I've never personally experienced that because I've always used PayPal via Crysta. I'd personally recommend using PayPal via Crysta, although you probably won't have any issues if you do go the debit card route

I pay by card and have had no problems unless i forget when my new card comes and i have to change it over which i can do via mogstation

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, when we were speculating about the new Savage mount, I said something as a joke and it came true...

It's Ramuhorse

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
Wait what? Are we getting a crossover event?
The original release date was March 11th...

Unless all those mostly-joking fan theories about

the noise from within the Earth that caused the calamity that destroyed Amaurot being Lavos

were true...

Last edited:

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
What if that spoiler track is the secret trial in the Relic quests.

snausages

Feb 12, 2018
I don't love the new remixes tbh, though I haven't heard E8. Just not the most interesting stuff Soken has done. A lot of this stuff has already been re-done before even better anyway.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
I forgot how the original sounds like, but that secret OST will fit well with Ivalice theme I think. So most likely the new relic quest?
But then again, Relic won't be added until later.

scy

Oct 25, 2017
Savage does not in fact require any of the 5.2 MSQ fyi.

Good luck to anyone else going in server up o7

Deleted member 18021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If we're getting Chrono Trigger stuff, I demand to see my homeboy, Spekkio.

Magus' Keep would make for a nice 24 man raid, though. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.