• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Can you dye level 80 job gear now? If so, how? I think I saw someone with a dyed set of level 80 NIN gear.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
How long with a full set of Aug Scavean gear last for Shadowbringers. At moment the enemies doing basically 0 damage on the overworld
It will last you until 80 TBH. You won't start getting actual upgrades until the 75 dungeon and those are marginal at best. Stuff from the 77 dungeon and above will be appreciably better but you don't need to farm or anything. You'll get full left side gear and a weapon at 80 via the MSQ.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got around to finishing my MCH Anima, was on the last step for like a month cause I was lazy.
bcjAyeH.jpg

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
Late to the convo, but I felt that Stormblood was way better encounters than Heavensward. The dungeons, trials, raids, and 24-man raids were almost all better.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Goddamn, Yshtola is ruthless..

*in between Stormblood and Shadowbringers patch content*

"I am not interested, little sun. Try again when you become a man."

9kEs73b.gif

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Wait..

*more in between Stormblood and Shadowbringers patch content*

Solus is alive and he's an ascian and young again? The empire was built on the Ascians' bidding?

Oct 25, 2017
Wait..

*more in between Stormblood and Shadowbringers patch content*

Solus is alive and he's an ascian and young again? The empire was built on the Ascians' bidding?

The patch content turned Stormblood from a "meh" to a holy fuck this rules expansion for me. The bombs that drop. Especially that cutscene. Holy fuck I was shook.

SpoonyBob

Oct 27, 2017
Arkansas
That part was great lol.

So was Yshtola's line if you talk to her right after that bit.

Loved that. Something along the lines of

I'm no stranger to proposals. And believe it or not, that wasn't the worst I've heard

I'm glad I'd gotten in the habit of talking with everyone nearby before hitting the NPC that progresses quests lol

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
I used to not see what people liked in Y'shtola but ever since she went "blind" she turned pretty cool. Same they ruined Yda/Lyse she was cool in ARR and loved her dynamic with Pap

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
List of acceptable ships in FFXIV:

1: Thancred/Y'shtola
2: Nanamo/Pipin
3: WOL/Minfillia
4: Magnai/everyone

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I have become the Samurai...

THIS IS SICK AND SO IS THE GEAR I GOT HAHAHAHA GOODBYE BARD TIME TO FINISH 2.0 MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
You guys think theres any chance of playable bangaa happening?

Their heads and faces are pretty crazy, would be hard to make them emote in cutscenes and such so I'm thinking no but foolishly holding on to hope anyway.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
You guys think theres any chance of playable bangaa happening?

Their heads and faces are pretty crazy, would be hard to make them emote in cutscenes and such so I'm thinking no but foolishly holding on to hope anyway.
They can't even put hats on Viera and Hrothgar and the Bangaa make them look like Hyurs.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Gauis + Estenien as two gay dads fighting over who gets to take Alphinaud to get tailored by Tataru.

Justin

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, Washington
I feel like Urianger is the only one who canonically fucks although there is some dialog that suggests Tataru might've had a really really good time in Kugane.

Other than than the rest of the scions seem kind of sexless.

Dalik

Nov 1, 2017
I feel like Urianger is the only one who canonically fucks although there is some dialog that suggests Tataru might've had a really really good time in Kugane.

Other than than the rest of the scions seem kind of sexless.
Y'shtola topped that white daddy lion and you can't prove me wrong.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
All the scions (except for the twins) probably fuck.

And my character is already eternally bonded with my GF's character but I don't think there would be any issues between us if we invited Aymeric into the relationship.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Got into Stormblood, reached the first dungeon. Looking forward to the new areas, because Rhalgr's Reach/Fringes/Peaks were very underwhelming, minus the big cool statue.

Dalik

Nov 1, 2017
I just found out that there is a mod for GNB old sfx, and it's god tier it mixes old and new ones, I don't know why the hell square changed that to the shit we have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.