• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh no Tesleen. :( I did not expect that so early.

Deleted member 18021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can you describe how the two classes "feel to play".

Dancer's simple at heart and easy to pick up, like Red Mage, but it packs a lot more than Verraise. The kit flows together quite well, the simon says Steps manages to keep it interesting, and it's overall quite active. You have a 1-2 combo that goes into your Feather Dances, and the Steps lead into Esprit, which you burn on Saber Dance.

Gunbreaker seems really rad from all the Hunts I did with it, but I can't really say too much about it as a tank because I haven't felt like sitting through too many 20+ minute queues with it to get an opinion, lol.

reached 71, gonna head to sleep
think i'll check all of viera's battle voices before using fantasia, some of them are so bad you just can't stop laughing

lmao they topped it
Voice 3 didn't sound awful, so that's what I went with. Now I can't unhear her sounding like Banjo. :(

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Well going into that first shb dungeon final boss blind was a butt-clencher.

giphy.gif

jfkgoblue

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This expack os incredible, but the new AST cards are so unresponsive it is frustrating me(as in I'll hover over someone to play the card, hit the card, and then the card doesn't play)

scy

Oct 25, 2017
rip servers finally D:

Edit: On the subject of last boss stuff, I doubt there's too many people super far ahead of us and we're after the level 75 dungeon.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Servers had been doing well up to now. Though I survived the rapture.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
So overall how's the leveling this expansion? I felt like Stormblood got a bit too much. Like there was so many side quests that burnout happened quickly.

scy

Oct 25, 2017

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
Ooof just got to the last part of praetorium and the servers died. Bummer. That would have put me to 61 to start HoH too :/

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
We've been avoiding sidequests but it's verrrrrrry bloated on sidequest count. A lot of areas are 12-15+ sidequests in an area, not even counting Aether Current ones.

to add to this though, quests for ShB have a level sync feature which means you can save them for any other job as well.

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had a 30 minute tank queue

Obviously it will go away as soon as people realize once again they hate playing tanks, but man it sucks not having tank privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.