• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mireille

Oct 26, 2017
About the uncapper... yeah, it works:

IKCeh0S.png

Thanks for the link, I hope it will work with ReShade/Stormshade!

Am I the only one who will rock the light theme? Also your avatar and name brings back memories, now I'm all .hack// nostalgic!

I'll surely use the dark one, so used to it. Let's data drain that light from the 1st :P

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
I'm turning it on and never looking back. I think it looks faaaaar better.

Same here! I mean I wish we had a blue theme but this looks great aswell!

About the uncapper... yeah, it works:

IKCeh0S.png

I'll surely use the dark one, so used to it. Let's data drain that light from the 1st :P

Do you also use ReShade together with the uncapper? And heck yeah let's do this and find the Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground while we're at it, the light won't even know what happens! :P

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thankfully, Yoshi-P has said that they plan to implement more themes in the future. So there's hope yet for blue, or any other color really.

Mireille

Oct 26, 2017
Same here! I mean I wish we had a blue theme but this looks great aswell!

Do you also use ReShade together with the uncapper? And heck yeah let's do this and find the Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground while we're at it, the light won't even know what happens! :P

I dont use ReShade, that said it might interfere with the DLL of the uncapper maybe ..

How are people getting to the title screen already?

You can launch the game even when in maint with some workarounds, you wont get past the title screen thought as servers aint up yet :P

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Go to sleep nerds

The should do they honerable thing and delay maintenance for another 7 hours until I get home

Azem

Oct 25, 2017
Launcher on PS4 can't even hold it together. It's taking forever to load, and some stuff isn't loading at all

Status
Not open for further replies.