• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't those usually be in master recipes? I'm kinda new to endgame crafting.

Yeah, that's what I mean - I can look at my available recipes and not be spoiled, unless I look at the new mastery books. I'll have them soon enough but just not look at the ARM one, I guess, since that has the barding + furniture.

The issue is that it's not always clear where the new stuff is mixed in - there are definitely some items just added at 80+ but sometimes it's weird about that, and I have to check all the housing tabs for each crafter class. So I was going to do was use this feature of furniture preview so I could tell exactly what was new:
h8t40n4.png

If I was doing it inside, I would see only the items added in 6.0 like this... but the new extreme trial furniture would be in that list.

EDIT: It does look like a lot of stuff is just 80+ though (usually 86? not sure if that's just because everything is still at 80 though and higher than that isn't visible yet). So I guess I'll probably miss the rush on it regardless, oh well.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Lol I hope things improve a bit in the next 4 hours, would be nice to get to play this tonight. Are folks who actually managed to get in able to play, is it mainly just the queues/logins that are getting absolutely wrecked right now?

It's just the queues are the issue. The game itself is working as normal so far.

fr0st

Oct 28, 2017
Lol I hope things improve a bit in the next 4 hours, would be nice to get to play this tonight. Are folks who actually managed to get in able to play, is it mainly just the queues/logins that are getting absolutely wrecked right now?
There's some bugs that people are reporting

Slathe

Oct 30, 2017
I'm guessing whether your queue spot is saved just depends on how fast you're able to get back in? I took about six tries to relog after being booted out of queue and it saved my spot. Didn't think it would, and actually I had moved down about 400 while trying to get back in. At 700+ now and hoping....

Golbez

Oct 20, 2020
Gotta leave for work so just opened the game real quick to see the splash screen and by the gods it's beautiful. Might top HW as my favorite. Tried to get in just see how big the queue is on Behemoth and immediately got a 2002 error hahahah.

Good luck for those trying to get in.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Seems the server is still fucked. I made the right decision to catch some sleep. See ya later all

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Passing out. Got a solid hour in but I'm just too tired to keep playing. Dreading trying to get back on tomorrow though.

AIan

Oct 20, 2019
Got in right at the start and beat everyone to placards in time to buy a small house. Thank you rpm for the advice 😇

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
guess I'll play with the dualsense plugged into the usb since it doesn't seem to be charged. I guess I'll see how close it is to the ps5 version now.

AIan

Oct 20, 2019
Shouldn't have read the achievements, there are hidden names and things but some of the achievement names are pretty leading

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Holy shit, the call back to the 1.0 Limsa intro. HOLY SHIT, I'm freaking out

Aaaaand several theories right out the window too. This is gonna be good.

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
...I hope they improve some of the character window stuff.

The way the slots are aligned is already weird but the mainhand + ring extra slots make all the other tabs look weirdly stretched out.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Umm did the sound go out for anyone when switching audio inputs? It went out for me when I switch from speakers to headphones.
Some what resolved it.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
hope my youtube algorithm doesnt end up with spoilers thumbnail everywhere few weeks from now >_<

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
I just setup a remote desktop app on my phone so I can at least join the queue on my way home from work in 10 hours!

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
How bad is Ultros in terms of congestion? Should I expect it to be this bad / worse during weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.