• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017
Ooooh boy! I live in California, actually went to bed around 6:30PM last night, woke up just now. 6 hours of sleep and I'm ready for Endwalker all nighter! Or at least, ready for server issues all nighter!

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
So close!
www.youtube.com

Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker, but it's an Anime Opening

An original arrangement by Husky by the Geek, Alex Moukala, and Studio Nicktendo. Video editing by Magitek Productions and myself. A collaborative dream come...

Can only listen to this around 20 more times!
(lyric video has spoilers up to current content, anime opening is spoiler free)
www.youtube.com

FFXIV Endwalker Anime Opening Song - Soul Echoes

The lyric video for our Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker Anime Opening Theme: Soul Echoes!This was a fan-made project I put together with some friends of mine, wh...

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Upon the servers opening:

giphy.gif

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
To any of Square's server people I wish you luck. Considering going to sleep but I kind of want to see what happens.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Just made some tea, ready to wait in line while the Final Days occur on Square Enix's servers

diablogg

Oct 31, 2017
Good luck guys! I made a huge double batch of chili so I'm good on food for days lol. It's been years since I've been in on an MMO expansion release, feels awesome

2cTQmJBl.jpg

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
How many Americans are going to be up at this hour? Hopefully not many....

lol

:'(

Only the ones crazy enough to stay up for it so like 40% of the playerbase.

Aside, there is going to be some lucky people who are at the front of the queue and I hope I'm one of them lmao (assuming it doesn't explode)

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Good luck guys! I made a huge double batch of chili so I'm good on food for days lol. It's been years since I've been in on an MMO expansion release, feels awesome

2cTQmJBl.jpg

Was gonna do a similar thing with curry but work this week was busier than expected and I didn't end up having time to go buy ingredients. Ordered a lot of good Indian food tonight instead and will live off that for a few days, then just make that this weekend, hah.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
The first ShB queue took me 2 minutes so hoping for the same luck this time.

redfiend

Oct 25, 2017
Not to mention the people that took off for the first release date and couldn't reschedule. Less people on than planned probably.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
You know I would normally watch the Endwalker trailer on the title screen cause it's this big moment but I'm not wasting a second getting into that queue lmao

panama chief

Oct 27, 2017
expecting the queue to hit 100K at least. just here to be part of the experience. feels like being back in line for a midnight release in early 2000s

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
You know I would normally watch the Endwalker trailer on the title screen cause it's this big moment but I'm not wasting a second getting into that queue lmao

Yup. I'm watching the launch trailer now, just done with the opening trailer. And if there is a gueue then I can throw some sausage rolls in the microwave for breakfast. Likely won't get in fast as I need to finalise my bunny. Importing from benchmark but will still take longer than just logging right in.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
Not that anyone would ever do this very bad behavior, but does anyone know if crafting still prevents afk kicking, and is it against TOS or bannable?

Status
Not open for further replies.