• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Escaflow

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
1. How old you were when first playing Final Fantasy VIII
I was 12 back then , completed it first on PC . Since then I've finished FFVIII almost 10 times between PC and PS1

2. Favorite Song/Character/Location/Memory(you only need to pick one)
My favorite location is still Balamb Garden , it felt surreal, dreamy and very cozy .
images

3. Preferred Platform
PC masterrace

Thanks for doing this , I'm just here for fun .

My number tips for newcomers is never to rely on your Guardian Force . Just junction strong offense magic to your melee attack and upgrade the weapons . Basically the magics to draw :

Disc 1 : Double x99 each char
Disc 2 : Triple x99
Disc 3 : Ultima x99 (from the Heaven and Hell island after Ragnarok)

It's super fast to draw if you have high magic attribute , you can draw 8-10 per character and it only takes a few turns .

MrWindUpBird

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
UtO2C2O.png

The Final Fantasy VIII Remaster is releasing in under 2 weeks and with this being my favorite game ever made I wanted to do something special before it arrives. I'll be giving away two copies of the Remaster and the winners will be announced later once the OT is up next week. Here is the entry requirements:

3. Preferred Platform

Since the above requirements are focused on people who have already played the original game I want anyone who hasn't and is interested in the Remaster to put:

1. What has you most interested about the Remaster
2. Preferred Platform

One will be a Steam Code while the second I will be trying to give on any platform and hope people can be trusted to grab the Remaster. I will be making sure these are given before release so that any pre-order bonuses can be obtained. The cutoff for entries will be Sunday which I will give a warning the hour before so don't forget! I want this thread to be fun for everyone so write to your hearts content about VIII if you wish or share artwork with your entry! Just make sure it's all within your entry post and try to avoid major spoilers in case new people are entering.

FFXql3L.gif
1. I was 13 when I played for the first time. I managed to get my hands on the 3 PS1 Final Fantasy games and VIII was the one I enjoyed the most and stuck with me the most.

2. Waltz for the Moon is my favorite song as I loved the ballroom scene and I'm a huge classical music fan.

3. PS4 is my main platform, but Swithc wouldn't be too bad either.

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
1. I was 12 or 13 the first time I played it, a friend had it on the PS1 and I played very little of it back then.
2. Character is Quistis (sp?) by far.
3. Switch

So I played it originally on PS1 but never actually PLAYED it until it released on the PSN. I played to somewhere on disc 3 on my PSP and just never finished it. Hoping this will finally be the time.

Noobguru

Oct 27, 2017
I never got to play FFVIII. I actually ignored many JRPG's growing up and stuck to other genres. Recently I've started to expand my horizons and have been overwhelmed with how much I enjoy DQXI, FFXV, Octopath Traveler and cannot wait for the FFVIIR.
That all said, FFVIII is my best friends favorite in the franchise and I'd love to find out why. He raves about the world and characters, claiming no others have come close to replicating that for him. I've loved DQXI most out of every game in the genre I've played so far, hopefully this game tops it.

2)Nintendo Switch. Love being able to take these everywhere.

Also, thanks for being awesome.

eddiemunstr

Jan 20, 2019
I got it a couple of years after it released so I wanna say I was 14 or 15. I remember buying a used copy on ebay that came with the strategy guide, to my surprise when the game arrived the seller also included a pocketstation. I had no idea what the pocketstation was at the time but I liked the cool jingle it did when you used it as a memory card. The previous owner had left their save files on the pocket station and I remember all the women having names like seXXXy or (o)(o) and thinking it would get dumb seeing that after a while of playing the game.

Favorite song has to be the intro cinematic one for me, and character was Irvine because I'm a sucker for cowboy characters. As for memory well its not so much the game itself but my experience with it. I never did finish the game I made it all the way to the final area and remember getting stuck somehow with little items and too weak so I borrowed a friends gameshark to get me to lvl 99 for everyone and saved over my file. I dont remember exactly what it was in the game with level scaling but it just made it worse for me so I never did beat the game. Years later I tried to start it over but my copy of the game would always freeze on the opening intro and I couldnt skip it so it was impossible to start a new game for me.

3. Preferred Platform
Im not picky, any platform would be fine.

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
I normally wouldn't enter something like this since I know there are people who could probably use it more but I was really looking forward to this and just lost my job so had to cancel most of my upcoming gaming plans, so what the heck.

1. I believe I got it for my birthday in November of '99 (this was released on 9-9-99 right?) which would make me 14 at the time. I even vividly remember my first play session at my buddy's house that day.

2. My favorite moment of the game that I remember is when you are locked in the military base and just waiting for that countdown and feeling hopeless. Don't wanna spoil what happens next of course but some intense emotions were had lol.

3. Preferred platform would be Switch.

this is so cool of you to do, OP. I'm lucky enough to have played this great game before so if I don't win I'll be happy someone else out there gets a chance but I would certainly be stoked and grateful to win myself.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
it came after 7, the first Final Fantasy I ever played. For whatever reason, I never got around to playing this.
2. Preferred Platform
Xbox One

FairFight

Oct 27, 2017
Chandler, AZ
1. I was 21
2. I remember going into BestBuy on February 11th, 1999 with the somewhat hesitant intention of buying a Dreamcast. I had no idea Final Fantasy VIII had released until I saw the copies piled up in a bin. I immediately ditched the Dreamcast and went on to enjoy the hell out the game. I was blown away at the FMV and realistic models. Good memories.
3. Since I've been rebuying all the final fantasies on switch that would be my preference. Thanks for the kindness.

Athreous

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 17, 2018

I was 14 when I played it, it was a blast watching the summons after playing FF VII!

Ultimecia's Castle was amazing, from music to area design! My favorite!

3. Preferred Platform

PS4 Would be great!

Jaq'or

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jun 6, 2018
This is so cool of you, Wazzy! Also, if #2 is too spoiler-y (since some people may not have played the original), let me know and I'll tag it.

1) Either 11 or 12. FFVIII was actually my first Final Fantasy! (Technically it's tied with FFVII since I played them almost concurrently, but they both left a huge impact.)
2) The Deling City parade sequence—specifically, the climactic clash against Edea once you trap her inside the gated archway. I remember being so excited to use my new favorite adorable summon Carbuncle to shut down her spells. I am also now unashamed to admit that I didn't realize the "icicle through the heart" cutscene actually signified that I won the battle. Here, adolescent me was convinced that I had done something wrong and somehow triggered an inexplicable game over. The upside was that replaying the whole event allowed me plenty of opportunities to jam to Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec and practice mimicking the parade choreography.
3) Switch

Nol

Oct 26, 2017
1. I must've been around 12 years old when I first played it

2. So many good songs but my favorite is still Waltz for the Moon. I'm a sucker for waltzes and I love the atmosphere of the scene.

3. Nintendo switch. I first played it on psp, so playing it again on a handheld feels right.

ED Cantu

Oct 28, 2017
-This is the only PS1 Final Fantasy that I have never played, also it seems to be the most divisive FF from that era, some people say it's the best and others hate it, so now that it will finally be available on modern consoles I'd like to finally play it and see what's up with it.

2. Preferred Platform
-PS4

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway! And good luck to everyone.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
Never played it so:

1. Looks like a solid remaster and I quite enjoyed FFVI and FFXV.
2. PS4

Cool idea!

Oct 27, 2017
Under the bed
This is very cool of you to do. I'm going to answer both, because while I am looking to play the game a first time, it will not be my first ever exposure. I had the pleasure of watching a friend play the game regularly growing up.

1-1) I was around 13 when I started watching a friend play the game when over at his house. I was there the weekend he got it and we were enthralled.

2-1) I remember being blown away by the graphics and size of the world, but the most amazing thing to me every time I watched the game being played was the summons. Being a young teenager, there was just a cool factor about watching these behemoths demolish the battlefield.

3-1) Xbox One

1-2) I think I am most excited for the remaster to be able to play the game myself for the first time, on a modern television with updated graphics.

2-2) See 3-1 above

Good luck all!

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I've always enjoyed Wazzy's enthusiasm for FF8, it's very infectious. As someone who loves FF7 and FF9, I can't wait to play 8!

The various QOL changes like speeding up actions, toggling random on/off, etc. They've been a godsend in the other FF ports and while I'm sure I'd enjoy FF8 without them, it'll be nice to have (what seems to be) the definitive version with those options. Plus the new models have blown me away from what I've seen.

2. Preferred Platform

Switch, please!

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
1. I was about to be 16 when this game hit during the most wondrous time in gaming. The 32-bit era is when video games became the medium they are today, able to tell incredible stories and give us far better gameplay in full 3D environments. Everything was so fresh, games would blow my mind. 1997 I played my first RPG, it was FFVII. I fell in love with how it felt I was playing some sort of epic adventure, it wasn't even so much the RPG part as it was the whole scope of the game and it's graphics, it was unmatched.

1998 you get MGS which raised the bar for the entire industry, games could rival movies. A few months later the next Final Fantasy game was coming and it looked to be bigger and better than FFVII. The first thing that struck me was the look, I LOVED that it would feature normal looking humans, to me that was a massive step up in graphics. The CG also was improved, the Rinoa dance scene being heralded as a Pixar level moment for gaming.

I got it Day 1, after school one day, I still remember holding that big square jewel case with 4 discs. The opening CG movie set the stage and I was in love immediately, this is another epic adventure and I could not wait to start it. FFVII would become my favorite FF game. It's characters, game world, weird but fun battle mechanics and mind blowing moments is exactly what I want from a FF game.

2. The moment in the game that would always be seared into my brain is the battle of the gardens. I love big action sequences, MGS became my favorite game ever because I felt I was the star of an action movie, I got to play the action scenes. Here is this moment in the middle of the game that is the most hype inducing, blood pumping thrilling sequence. The CG was epic, bikes flying through the air crashing into windows, the ships colliding, chucks of the ship falling off, armored jet pack dudes invading. You get to lead the attack, protect the school, command the forces, it was everything you could want from a huge action setpiece. It's a defining moment of the 32/64 bit era for me.

Favorite song is Man with the Machine Gun, I don't have to explain why, listen to it! Squall is my favorite, underrated main hero, he has a blade that's also a gun, come on. I loved the school setting so much, I'm a fan of X-Men so I felt I was in some floating X-Mansion training the youth for battle. Oh and TRIPLE TRIAD! Loved it so much.

3. PS4 because FF belongs on PS.

Last edited:

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is pretty cool of you to do OP. I have a very loving relationship with VIII. It's definitely up there on my top 3 FF games. And i'm gonna enter this giveaway because i'm poor :( but still want to play this. Again :)

I was 20 when this came out, and after VII you can bet i saved every penny and got it at launch. Loved it to death then and it was only a few years later that i found out on the internet that it was divisive among FF fans. Personally, its unique systems are a large part of why i love it. It also has the superior card game.

Rinoa is one of my favorite FF characters. She's the main character as far as i'm concerned. Squall is just the brooding sidekick that gets a much needed kick in the ass from Rinoa to wake up to life. Also Ultimecia Castle ambience/visuals/music. All of it.

3. Preferred Platform

PS4.

Jul 26, 2018
I was 10, and this game is tied to one of my best childhood memories ever. Final Fantasy VII at that time was my GOAT and I had whipped myself into a frenzy between magazine coverage and ads on TV. I was frothing at the mouth for this game like I never had before. So I'm saving allowances to buy the game and the time finally came around November, my big sister who was putting in half of the money towards the game purchase and me are on a scavenger hunt, we can't find the game anywhere... Everyone is sold out. ..last ditch effort we go to this little mom and pop shop and voila, their last copy.

After that we head to watch PKMN the first movie in theaters and had my favorite restaurant for dinner. It might not seem like much but that's one of the best days of my childhood, stuck with me big time.

-

Best memories of FFVIII are that wild ending, Triple Triad, grinding my party to lvl 40 before reaching Irvine Kinneas because I was lost AF and couldn't find the train station to Galbadia and then making it a tradition to grind to lvl 40 before getting Brothers on every subsequent replay.

Platform of preference would be PS4. Thank you for doing this and hope whoever gets it enjoys it!

Supau

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017

I was 18. I have these snippets of memories (fitting for the plot, lol) from playing the demo a ton my last summer before going to university. Played it on repeat at a friend's house. Something about a radio tower in the game, I think? Was Seifer in it? Raijin and Fujin? I remember them being in the demo but I'm not 100% sure. It was 20 years ago, haha.

I took my PlayStation from home and pissed off my brother so bad when I went away to school. I spent the first month of university playing this game instead of what I should have been doing my first month away from home, haha.

Eyes On Me, without question. The re-entry scene is still one of my favourite moments from any game.

3. Preferred Platform

Switch please! Nothing like portable JRPGs.

Taneleer

Dec 20, 2017
PNW
I was 13.

My favorite song is succession of witches, it gave me chills the first time i watched that scene.

3. Preferred Platform
Xbox One

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
1. I was 13 I believe. I'd gotten a Ps2 for my birthday alongside kingdom hearts and jak 2. I knew there were a bunch of ps1 games I wanted to try out so I went to the shopping area and there was an EB Games in a strip mall (before it became a gamestop) and the Final Fantasy games were the top of the list. A friend had showed me parts of VII and IX but never Viii. Went through each one after the other.

2. It's been a while but I'd say the fight with Seifer while he is Edea's knight, mainly for the Odin scene. Someone had told me to summon him during to see something cool but I had not been expecting him to get cut in half followed by Gilgamesh appearing.

3. Platform I can go Switch or PS4 but would lean towards the former for the portability option.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
1. How old you were when first playing Final Fantasy VIII -
I was 11 years old. This game means a lot to me.

The most climatic song of the game: Find your way.

3. Preferred Platform
PS4 since it's the platform where I have my FF collection.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017

I was younger, like 12 to 16 years old. It was either Soul Reaver, Dreamcast or this game. I picked this game, because I played the demo that came with Brave Fencer a few months prior. It was the right decision.

I'll always remember Fisherman's Horizon.

3. Preferred Platform
Switch.

Thank you OP!

Via_Purifico

Oct 25, 2017
1. How old you were when first playing Final Fantasy VIII -

I was 10 and got it as soon as it came out cause I became acquainted with the series before its original release so it was an early bday gift.

Favorite song is Fisherman's Horizon.
My favorite location was definitely Esthar.

My favorite memory is the assassination attempt in Deling. I just loved the high stakes of that part in the game and the urgency you felt through all of that.

3. Preferred Platform
Steam as that is my main platform of use at the moment.

2ndTuXx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

About 12 or 13

Deling city theme - Under Her Control. Classic Uematsu.

3. Preferred Platform

PS4

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
14, I remember picking it up the day after release. Good times

Edea Kramer, and song is definitely Find Your Way ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn0T6Xh5VXY )

3. Preferred Platform
Steam, I love having a single platform for my final fantasy goodness.

thermopyle

Nov 8, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
1. I was 12 years old. I had played IX first then my friend lent me VIII and it instantly became my favorite final fantasy and still is in many aspects.

2. Laguna flashback/scene at the bar. I found it to be the most human and humorous part of the entire game. You still didn't know what was going on, whether this was taking place parallel to Squall & co. I also found it nice that maybe through these events, we were going to see the Galbadian side of things since they were at that point the antagonists. Course, it wasn't that straightforward plus the Laguna/Julia thing was pretty bittersweet and it stuck with me.

3. PS4

kyorii

Oct 25, 2017
Splatlandia
1. How old you were when first playing Final Fantasy VIII: 15
2. Favorite Song/Character/Location/Memory(you only need to pick one): So hard. Final Fantasy VIII is one of my most favorite FF osts. But I'll say Fisherman's Horizon.
3. Preferred Platform: Nintendo Switch

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
That's awesome, thanks Wazzy!!
1.- 9 years old, my brother was eagerly waiting for it's original release date and he went nuts once he was able to buy the game lol. After some time I was able to play it too.

2.- I really like VIII's soundtrack but if I have to choose only one theme, then it's Balamb Garden.

3.- PS4

Oct 25, 2017

- I was 10 years old,

Rented it, was too young to properly understand the systems and got stuck at a certain point in the game, and didn't have access to guides to help me, so I spent my time replaying from the start over and over again till that one particular point until the rental time was up. Still ended up becoming my favorite FF game and remains that way to this day.

2. Favorite Song
Liberi Fatali - must've watched that intro and heard that song 100s of times.

3. Preferred Platform
PS4

Cup O' Tea?

Nov 2, 2017
1. 13 years old. I remember owning both the Playstation and PC versions but only clocking it on console.

Favourite song: Fisherman's Horizon
Favourite location: Balamb Garden
Favourite character: Laguna
Favourite memory: Doing a No-Encounter run to disk 3 and abusing the GF bonus point abilities to create ridiculously strong characters with maxed out stats.

3. Preferred platform was Playstation at the time of release. Today I would play a modded version on PC with the HD backgrounds.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018

The first time seeing Doomtrain. I mean, how do they came up with that shit?

3. Preferred Platform
PS4

DanteLinkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
1. How old you were when first playing Final Fantasy VIII.

I was a 17 years old guy, that was going through something similar as Squall when I just entered University.

Squall Leonhart without a doubt, FFVIII used to be my favorite FF game, loved everythig about it, specially because I identified with Squall a lot, the way he is always thinking something different inside him that most of the times choses to never say it. Plus the gunblade has to be one of the coolest weapons ever, loved his Kingdom Hearts and Dissidia redesign (main reason why I played kingdom hears and dissidia and fell in love with them was because of Squall) I also love his redesign on this remaster.

3. Preferred Platform. Nintendo Switch (so I can play it on the go)

Dogenzaka

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 20, 2019
1. I think I was like 8 or 9, but I never did finish it which is why I'm excited for the remake!

2. My favorite song is easily The Man With The Machine Gun.

3. Preferred platform would be PS4.

Doctrine Dark

Nov 13, 2017
1) I was 10 yrs old when I first played VIII. I had only seen some images in GamePro prior to seeing the guide and didn't think much of it. When my friend brought the strategy guide to school and all I could do was think about how awesome the characters and various monsters looked. That was what convinced me to play it.

2) Martial Law. The theme that plays during your time in Timber. The seriousness of the theme went perfectly with the atmosphere. I'd have to say Fisherman's Horizon comes after. Everything about that theme is beautiful. Helps you visualize what a perfect world would look like.

3) PS4.

Asian Oni

Oct 27, 2017
Nice giveaway! :)

I actually don't remember but I was probably around 10 years old when I randomly saw 2 PC game boxes during a computer fair: Final Fantasy VII and VIII. I had only read about them in magazines and having no Playstation I never played either of them. I randomly picked VIII... best decision.

So much good songs but if my favorite is still The Castle. The timing when it first plays is just perfect.
I like the main cast equally but if I had to choose it'd be Squall.
One location where we only pass through one time is my favorite: the Great Salt Lake. The eerie feeling of a lifeless place with nothing but fossils and ice and the BGM is excellent too.
I have very fond memories of FF8 overall. I remember beating Monarch after a lot of failed Lionheart (and needing more than one, as opposed as to what most guides were telling at the time).

3. Preferred Platform
PC

Heyasuki

Nov 28, 2017
Not going to enter either since I'd rather let people let fortunate get the chance. I will answer the questions though. I was 16 when it came out. I got it for my birthday instead of getting my learners (driving). It was so worth it! It has so many amazing songs but I'll pick Trust me, another great song for studying too.

Comandr

Feb 14, 2018
Let's see. I got the game when it came out, so I must have been 13 when I first started playing it.

As for my favorite memory? It has to be on my first play through. I had just gotten Ragnarok and my memory card got corrupted. All of my game saves, gone. Needless to say it was devastating. I can look back and laugh now though. Favorite song is easily Eyes on Me. Still whistle it to myself every now and again.

oh yeah. As for my preferred platform, it'd have to be steam.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
1. 16. I remember my parent surprised me with a PSone, this game and FFIX because I did well on an exam.

2. I would say the part where the team infiltrated the train (forgot the name) is when the game took off for me.

3. PC.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
I'm not sure how old I was when I first played Final Fantasy VIII, to be honest. It must have when I was 14-15 because I remember I couldn't drive. I remember renaming Rhinoa to my AIM girlfriend's name, and listening to love line while grinding wendingos for steel pipes for the Doomtrain. It was the first video game I bought on ebay.

I listen to Breezy every night before I go to bed so I feel somewhat comfortable as that being my favorite song. The moment I remember most is fighting
Fujin and Raijin aboard the lunatic pandora
. I got myself in a bad jam with them the first time I played. I was able to squeak by up to that point but I hit a wall with them. I also made the mistake of never
leveling Rhinoa, which came back to bite me when we were alone together.
I was able to squeak by there which felt amazing!

Preferred platform: xbox one.

Mr_Antimatter

Oct 28, 2017
UtO2C2O.png

The Final Fantasy VIII Remaster is releasing in under 2 weeks and with this being my favorite game ever made I wanted to do something special before it arrives. I'll be giving away two copies of the Remaster and the winners will be announced later once the OT is up next week. Here is the entry requirements:

3. Preferred Platform

Since the above requirements are focused on people who have already played the original game I want anyone who hasn't and is interested in the Remaster to put:

2. Preferred Platform

One will be a Steam Code while the second I will be trying to give on any platform and hope people can be trusted to grab the Remaster. I will be making sure these are given before release so that any pre-order bonuses can be obtained. The cutoff for entries will be Sunday which I will give a warning the hour before so don't forget! I want this thread to be

1. I was fifteen when I first played the game. It was my first real rpg and I absolutely fell in love with it. Long time considered getting a seed emblem tattoo, but eventually went with a vagrant story one instead.

2. Favorite song is eyes on me piano version. It was my wife and i's first dance at our wedding. She was a fan of the song growing up in China.

3. PS4 all the way.

Oct 31, 2017
Hi

I was 10 years old. 2nd Final Fantasy game. It was confusing as fuck, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing (I would primarily use GF attacks lol), ultimately got stuck on a certain area in Disc 3 because I screwed myself over. But I loved it with all my heart anyways

Favorite song is The Mission. It's workout music TBH, I listen to it literally every day (along with Don't Look Back, Liberi Fatali, and some others). But the rest of the soundtrack is a close runner-up lol.

3. Preferred Platform

PS4

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
1. Honestly I've never beaten a 3D final fantasy game and I'm hoping 7 and 8 will be my first.

2. Nintendo Switch

Jamaro

Oct 27, 2017
13, I bought it on release day.

So... I never got beyond the first town after you leave the academy in the beginning (or whatever that place is by the cave). I realized that every level required 999 experience, and that monsters scaled with you. I found an encounter that went by quick and gave ~300-400 exp and powered up to maybe level 80. I got to the town to the south, was irritated with the nature of the leveling system, and stopped playing the game. I've been meaning to give it another chance one of these days, and I think the remaster is the perfect time for that, and to this time not obsessively level up.

3. Preferred Platform
PS4

Oct 27, 2017
As a kid I somehow avoided all the Final Fantasy games until X came out and played all of the following, only recently I started working on the older ones like 6 and 7, it only seems natural to play 8 next, and the remaster is looking very fresh so winning it would really be great. I would love it on Switch but PC is also cool.

Win or lose, thanks for doing this :)

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
1. Around 18 y/o, PC version. Didn't manage to finish it as the game stuck at some point giving out errors. Bought it again on PS2, of course the PS1 version with all 4 discs, which I still have it to this day. Bought it again for Vita. Still haven't finish any version up till today as I'm stuck at playing the card game.

2. Card game counts?

3. PS4.

4. Exited for the trophy addition. And of course x3 speed, really help me to plat VII.