• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash

I don't even know

http:///Dgzd.png
Sephiroth first look

D8q6Lc0XoAA4K6k.jpg:large

Last edited:

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Stop showing me shit from the first 15 minutes of FF7 ffs

rottenpie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
So, Jessie, Biggs and Wedge survived... interesting

Edit. Duh, it's the first reactor explosion. What are those ghosts tho

Last edited:

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
What are those ghosts at the end? Is this a new plot development?

Aerith is running away from the Turks, now she's assailed by supernatural stuff? What the hell

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
I wonder if the whole game is just the first hour of FFVII.

Looks great though. So they arent calling it FFVII remake part 1 or anything, thats going to be confusing for people.

CielTynave

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, looks like they're starting to show off new story elements. Even the members of Avalanche being shocked at how much damage was caused... Wonder how that'll play out.

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Er...I gues that's one way to announce it lmao

Surprised it's not "Episode 1" though.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Cackling at Square Enix saying they will have exclusive trailers and release dates and all that for the LA concert And then immediately posting it anyways at like 11:30 at night

Yarbskoo

Oct 27, 2017
Those spooky cloud monsters are clearly the beginnings of a 40 hour quest line where they introduce Genesis.

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
Man, them showing the opening every time makes me think that the first part(episode) is incredibly short. I hope I'm wrong, but damn. Hopefully they show us more tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. We haven't even seen the slums yet.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Man, them showing the opening every time makes me think that the first part(episode) is incredibly short. I hope I'm wrong, but damn. Hopefully they show us more tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. We haven't even seen the slums yet.
It's genuinely concerning. I wouldn't be surprised if this game turns out to be a shitshow, because why wouldn't it.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
They have shown as far as the sewers last time, which is a few hours further than the opening

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
I'm starting to worry that we aren't going to get a remaster of the original OST. I really don't want all new songs.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
man, was hoping 2019 for year of dreams but it's not too far off.

AtomicShroom

Tools & Automation
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
They should call this "reimagining" instead of "remake". This is no remake. It fails to capture the soul, essence, feel, or whimsical magic of the original. This is a completely different original game vaguely based on the happenings of the first. What's with all the character pain barks? This is stupidly nuts.
I hate this.