• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Oh god, not "Uncovered" again, that was embarrassing for FFXV not least of which because the date they uncovered with all of that unnecessary fanfare didn't even end up being the date, lol.

Maybe they can trot out Jessie from Breaking Bad again to hype up another tie-in movie with editing that puts Catwoman's Basketball scene to shame.

edit: thank god it's fake.

Oct 25, 2017
Actually, other sources are reporting this.

Like:

The screengrab is already a day or two old and it never spread until this moment. (I saw it in my discord and thought nothing because no one else was freaking out or reporting it).

It ain't real. They're probably just looking at the same screengrab from the same source.

demu

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
People, don't get excited. This screenshot came from a 4chan user and it's already been debunked. Why does IGN even report on this?

Carmelozi

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
It's funny, I send a PM to ZhugeEX yesterday about that. He advised me to not create a thread because it seems to be a fake from 4chan.

Chibs

Nov 5, 2017
Belgium
Another Uncovered event huh...

Alright, so at least we know that IF there's a release date reveal at that event, we have two add two months to that date.

Man, this'd better be real...

Status
Not open for further replies.