• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

tacocat

Alt account
Banned
Jan 17, 2020
Just got tickets for the LA show! Wish I would have seen this earlier as I would have gotten better seats but its still gonna be awesome.

adz2ka

Nov 1, 2017
For anyone interested in London tickets, I emailed the Royal Albert Hall about availability and apparently they've not even had the date confirmed with the production company hence why tickets aren't available yet.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Saw the FF orchestra in Denver last year. It was amazing. I will definitely go to this.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
How can you tell if the seating is VIP ticket?

CSO just says "standard ticket" but the price is $150

Oct 26, 2017
Where are you all getting tickets? My google-fu is failing me. Ticketmaster just shows Georgia

Never mind. I found. VIP already sold out in Chicago? :(

Ceravic

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Got my seats front row and center to the Chicago 8:00 PM show. I can't wait.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Wish Toronto was on here.

AAbvmOe.png

Toronto added for 2 performances!

Kwigo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I got my tickets for Paris :D
And managed to grab a signed copy of Uematsus biography yesterday from pix'n love!

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Royal Albert Hall tickets go on sale on the 19th March at 10am

ffvii-remakeconcerts.com

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE: London

ADDED 2PM SHOW - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS At this time, with concern for the safety of our guests and fans, we are unable to schedule a VIP Meet & Greet event for either of these performances. ---- The FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Orchestra World Tour, presented by AWR Music Productions, is an...

OP
OP
Perfo

Perfo

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Royal Albert Hall tickets go on sale on the 19th March at 10am

ffvii-remakeconcerts.com

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE: London

ADDED 2PM SHOW - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS At this time, with concern for the safety of our guests and fans, we are unable to schedule a VIP Meet & Greet event for either of these performances. ---- The FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Orchestra World Tour, presented by AWR Music Productions, is an...

It's about time! I'm gonna book it hoping the corona virus situation doesn't stop this from happening in future

NateDog

Jan 8, 2018
Damn now I have to make the decision of whether I'm going to try travel for this or not. Any idea of pricing?

PlzUninstall

Oct 30, 2017
Damn now I have to make the decision of whether I'm going to try travel for this or not. Any idea of pricing?
Usually varies from ÂŁ30 to ÂŁ150 depending on the seat and if you're doing any VIP stuff like going to a signing. This is from what I remember of a previous Distant Worlds in the Royal Albert.

LiS Matt

Jan 19, 2018
Nice to finally have a date when they'll go on sale.
I'll be after whatever the cheapest ticket is though since I'm not that fussed about being close

PlzUninstall

Oct 30, 2017
Nice to finally have a date when they'll go on sale.
I'll be after whatever the cheapest ticket is though since I'm not that fussed about being close
Definitely. I've had some of the cheapest tickets before for Distant Worlds and it was amazing still. The whole atmosphere is so intoxicating. You really get swept up by the music.

Malfious

Oct 27, 2017
Man I wish they'd venture futher than London.. there's plenty of great arenas outside the capital city, why do US get all the fun :<

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Just went to my first ever Distant Worlds Final Fantasy concert last night in Montreal. Last time they were here was 2017 and I couldn't go cause tickets were sold out incredibly fast. Arnie Roth... funny i've been watching these concerts on youtube awhile now and it was finally great to meet him. It was a absolutely spectacular orchestra and scenes from the games coupled with the music nearly made me tear up. Arnie Roth was really excited about the remake and said he even heard many of the new versions of FF VII songs and said they sound really spectacular. I hope he's right... I can't wait to hear all of them. He also said he was so excited about the remake orchestra tour and that not even Coronavirus will stop him. He's a really cool guy in general.

Anyway, I had insane pleasure to be there... like I can't even believe how perfect it was for me. I would go again but sadly it seems that I might wait a lifetime for another one. I told myself I had to go... I just had to or I'll probably miss out forever especially with travel scares now and coronavirus. If anybody is thinking of going to one of these concerts.... just dont think about it and GO. I was absolutely blown away by the quality of it and Arnie Roth has shown he is such a fantastic conductor and his personality works. You can really tell he is a fan of the series and enjoys his work with Distant Worlds. Now that I have experienced Distant Worlds for the first time ever.... live I'm deeply saddened that my location is not on the list for this official remake orchestra tour BUT it makes me so glad I went. Tickets are really expensive though. I paid about 86 bucks for mine over here and VIP tickets were going for like 140 dollars. Insane stuff. Yoko Shimomura was supposed to be here tonight apparently but she couldn't come because of Coronavirus scares in Japan. I fully understand what she's going through over there but at least we had a really nice message from her on the projector saying how sad she was to not be here. From what I read she was supposed to be performing for Apocalypsis Noctis from XV. The orchestra still played it, however.

Couple of highlights from the concert: To Zanarkand is going to be in every distant worlds concert as a staple because Nobuo requested it himself according to Roth. It actually doesn't surprise me since it did get #1 in the recent huge Japanese poll. The concert was absolutely fantastic, imo and it made me even appreciate some tracks from FF games I don't really enjoy that much such as FF III and FF V. They played Searching for friends from FFVI and I nearly teared up and it was followed by the Oath from FF VIII. We even had Vam'alla Flamenco from IX which was just so amazing! They even played one song from Final Fantasy III Zephyr memories (Eternal Wind) which honestly I dont even like FF III so I was shocked how much I liked that song in concert. I shed a tear when they played searching for friends from FFVI and also Oath from FF VIII for some reason. I just felt like they were extremely powerful in concert... especially VI's. For FFV they had Gilgamesh theme and Dear Friends. Gilgamesh was followed by Seymour's battle theme and then FF VII's battle theme to end the show. They also played Heavensward from XIV... so I'm glad XIV got the respect it deserves! After the interlude, the 2nd part of the show was entirely FF VII. This probably had the most amazing version of One Winged Angel I have ever heard. It sounds so different in concert... like wow. Main theme of FF VII, Aerith's theme, Cosmo Canyon, Jenova, Jenova complete were also all played. It was a very good concert! Aerith's theme was so powerful for example. They even played the chocobo FF VII version. I can only imagine how amazing the remake tour will be and I'm basing this off a single experience with Distant Worlds! You guys are lucky.

But anyhow sorry for the long post but you can just imagine how excited I was seeing my first official FF concert and it was really near me too. Usually they always play far away from me like Europe where i'm originally from, Americas, and Asia So it was just a huge surprise to see it was actually happening here at a time I can actually go and where tickets were not sold out.

I also checked out the whole album and i'm sad i'll probably never get to hear the rest live. But I now understand how popular these concerts are. Every youtube video I watched always had places full and tonight was full ... it made me really happy that people like Final Fantasy here. The only thing that would have made it perfect was if Susan Calloway was here performing Dragonsong from FF XIV and if Nobuo Uematsu was here tonight with Shimomura.

NateDog

Jan 8, 2018
Usually varies from ÂŁ30 to ÂŁ150 depending on the seat and if you're doing any VIP stuff like going to a signing. This is from what I remember of a previous Distant Worlds in the Royal Albert.
The last Distant Worlds concert I was on the second tier and those where ÂŁ79 each. VIP may run at ÂŁ150 each.
Cheers guys. Travelled for both KH gigs, went with VIP first time which was great but horribly organised, and cheapest last year and the view was perfect. If tickets are somehow as cheap as ÂŁ30 or so then that's an easy choice even if I have to cancel.

Styrman

Nov 7, 2017
Hopefully they'll add Stockholm to the list later on...
I was fortunate to get tickets to the Distant Worlds premiere there in 2007, and that's one of the best concerts I've ever been to. (Nobuo making an appearance felt extra awesome).

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw a Facebook post.

The Royal Albert Hall tickets won't go on sale this week.

No new date have been given.

NateDog

Jan 8, 2018
It's pretty fair, think it's for the best they're doing it. Might even wait a few months to see if they'll hold the date.

LiS Matt

Jan 19, 2018
Yeah I'm not surprised they've delayed the on sale date. Better than having to cancel and refund people a few weeks later

Apr 19, 2018
Looks like they're started to postpone the early summer shows due to COVID-19. So far, Los Angeles, Toronto, and Singapore's dates have been pushed back to undetermined dates:

ffvii-remakeconcerts.com

FFVII Rebirth Orchestra World Tour

Presented by AWR Music, experience all new symphonic arrangements of the music of FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH including beloved scores by Nobuo Uematsu and exciting new contributions from Mitsuto Suzuki, Masashi Hamauzu, and many other esteemed composers and arrangers, performed by an orchestra and ch

Last edited:

NateDog

Jan 8, 2018
makes sense.., October seems too son for UK as well.
I was thinking it was lucky Hans Zimmer announced his gig here (Dublin) for next March even though when it went up in November or so people said it was crazy to sell tickets in 2019 for a gig in 2021. Now I'm starting to think that won't happen so who knows how far down the line this could be pushed.

Midgarian

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 16, 2020
Midgar
I was interested in the concert before Remake was released (Royal Albert Hall for me). I've been to 2 London FF concerts before.

Having now played most of the game and hearing the incredibly inventive and modern soundtrack, I've now gone from interest to wild excitement for the concert.

Plus I'm now curious about something that has never ever crossed my mind before. Cosplaying. The character that is closest to my face shape, skin colour and hair is Biggs, I think I can pull off a really good Biggs.

Last edited:

Davilmar

Oct 27, 2017
I considered buying a ticket for New York or Georgia earlier in February, but the prices and seating selections weren't great. Now with this pandemic, I'm not even sure whether the concert will still happen and whether I could easily get a refund.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
I think all the concerts will be delayed until next year. I doubt the pandemic will have cleared by October.