• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
When I see Distant Worlds in Chicago, I buy an amtrak ticket and ride the train there, then take a cab to venue. Distant Worlds is always close enough to just walk from Union Station too. I am hoping that this will be in the same venue.
It's the same location as Distant Worlds. I love that location because I live on the same street just a bit further south. I hope on the 3 or 4 and I'm there in 10 minutes.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
How do i find the date to book for London?
ffvii-remakeconcerts.com

FFVII Rebirth Orchestra World Tour

Presented by AWR Music, experience all new symphonic arrangements of the music of FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH including beloved scores by Nobuo Uematsu and exciting new contributions from Mitsuto Suzuki, Masashi Hamauzu, and many other esteemed composers and arrangers, performed by an orchestra and ch

Keep checking. No date yet.

Arenesus

Jan 30, 2018
I'm hoping to get to the London one. How hard is it usually to get tickets to something like this?
I've been to the last two DW's in London and tickets weren't a problem (I got boxes in both and there were tickets available on the day).

Nier in London however sold out super fast and you were lucky to get one.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Is this a bigger deal than Distant Worlds? I'm surprised to see so many responses booking a whole flight for it :o

Thorzilla

Oct 28, 2017
I bitched about little worldwide availability for these kinds of concerts a few weeks back and lo and behold!

Barcelona here we go.

Oct 27, 2017
How much are the tickets ranging for the LA show? It won't load on my phone. My closet performance is going to be Atlanta, GA and I'm trying to figure out the cost.

catskratch

Oct 25, 2017
Couple updates posted on the Facebook Page today

JUST ANNOUNCED Composer Masashi Hamauzu will be in attendance for:
New York - Oct 3
Chicago - Oct 24
London - Oct 30
Bangkok - Nov 7&8
Paris - Dec 13
Barcelona - Dec 19

JUST ANNOUNCED Yosh, original vocalist of FF7R will perform LIVE at:
Los Angeles - June 14
Phoenix - Sept 25
New York - Oct 3
London - Oct 30
Paris - Dec 13
Barcelona - Dec 19​

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago tickets still aren't up on CSO website for purchase yet. I'll check back later hopefully they will be up in a bit.

Last edited:

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Got mine but I didn't get the seat I wanted it was sold by the time I finally got the shitty CSO website to work. I'm excited to go I had a great time at Distant Worlds last year and this will probably be even better as I have enjoyed all of the new music so far.

catskratch

Oct 25, 2017
Got exact same seats as Distant Worlds, so I am happy, if anyone going to 3pm show in Chicago wants to meet up before/after the show, let me know. Now begins the 8 month wait haha!

Telaso

Oct 25, 2017
Got my ticket for the Fort Worth show. Never been to an orchestra by myself before.

Is it considered weird to go by yourself? I'm debating going to the Phoenix show, but no one I know has any interest in it.

I'm probably going to do it though, since i'm the perfect target audience for this type of event.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is it considered weird to go by yourself? I'm debating going to the Phoenix show, but no one I know has any interest in it.

I'm probably going to do it though, since i'm the perfect target audience for this type of event.
Hopefully not. I go to the movies by myself all the time, and it's not weird at all. The main point is watching the show.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
This might be the first time an FF concert series has been to Atlanta since Distant Worlds II.
May try to snap up a ticket if the price is decent.

Telaso

Oct 25, 2017
I bought two. 145 dollars for 2 in Phoenix for lower section middle. I'll convince someone to go with me sometime.

Excited!