• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 64666

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 20, 2020
I'm not sure the opening movie is in game which is the one I noticed a lot of stutter on
www.youtube.com

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade - Yuffie Opening

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade - Yuffie OpeningWorld of Final Fantasy THE MOVIEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qmFeYPEC2sFinal Fantasy Mobius Playlisthtt...

This one? It's in-game.

I was joking around, because honestly, I was fooled many times looking at cutscenes. They just look absolutely stunning. CGI-like.

Takuhi

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know if the Yuffie chapter requires a full install of intergrade, or if I can download and play it when Intergrade is at the "data needed to start playing" level? (I have terrible internet)

Kris1977

Nov 25, 2017
www.youtube.com

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade - Yuffie Opening

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade - Yuffie OpeningWorld of Final Fantasy THE MOVIEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qmFeYPEC2sFinal Fantasy Mobius Playlisthtt...

This one? It's in-game.

I was joking around, because honestly, I was fooled many times looking at cutscenes. They just look absolutely stunning. CGI-like.

Nooo, the main intro to the full game. The 2 minutes or so before you pull up at the train station

Koyaannis

May 5, 2021
Does anyone know if the Yuffie chapter requires a full install of intergrade, or if I can download and play it when Intergrade is at the "data needed to start playing" level? (I have terrible internet)
Just tried that and it need the full install :/ "Data needed" is only for the beginning of the main story

Moves

Oct 27, 2017
I tried the high-fidelity graphics mode, and it just seems so stuttery and weird looking? Like to the point where it can't be right.. seems so much uglier in motion than the original. Performance mode is super clean though.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oh no, I cannot do the hard mode Fort Condor grandmaster, I think I'm missing a red unit barracks that would let me do this

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
Finally taking on Hard Mode after finishing it on release last year.

Took a few minutes for me to get my bearings on the combat again but once I remembered how to play, I remembered why this was my GOTG. It has such a unique pacing. One of the best things about FF7R and as I said last year. A huge step forward for action-turn based hybrid games. Square finally nailed that combat with lots of room for improvement.

Will finish the main scenario in hard mode before jumping into intergrade.

Performance mode seems the way to go here. Such a huge game changer. The clarity given by the extra frames really makes the game shine.

I think I like the photo mode. I like how I can pause anytime and take a photo. Battle photos look so cool with all the particles and dynamic poses. Cutscenes are locked camera of course but the cinematography is already perfect, I like how it removes the subtitles automatically in photo mode. I had to stop myself from taking so much photos.

Realized one thing I would want to improve for photo mode is to capture several frames before and after its kinda hard to get the perfect frame sometimes. Not sure if using video would be the same quality.

I left the capture video for trophies and ended up with 1.5gb of main menu 15 second videos. Forced me to finally turn the damn feature off lol

Deleted member 81119

User-requested account closure
Banned
Sep 19, 2020
Anyone who's finished their first play through of INTERmission could you check
If Pride and Joy 0.5 is added to the main game VR room or the one in Yuffie's episode please?

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
how long is the DLC episode and is the story any good? i'll probably play it on Easy just for the characters / story as i beat the main game last year

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Okay one more quick question. After I do the save transfer from the PS4 version, can I delete that version and then download the PS5 version?

demu

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Just finished it. Delightful. I loved exploring and fighting with Yuffie. They packed so much charm into this DLC. Super fun. Fort Condor music on repeat, baby. I have to say, though, it's a bummer that
if you watched the trailer from a couple of weeks/months back, you practically saw the whole game and nothing was a surprise anymore, except for the super long and awesome post credit CGI scene.

This DLC reminded me that I actually can not wait for FF7R-2, contrary to what I'd told myself for the last year.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
099a68f0843b7d5b8e8290583de8c93c.gif

Deleted member 64666

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 20, 2020
Hopefully FF7R2 is out at the end of next year. Hopefully. Don't know if I can wait any longer, but will undoubtedly have to.

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
I remember having problems with this before, but fighting this first boss reminded me that I just get chewed up on health so quickly. My first try I went through 2 phoenix down. The scorpion attacks seem really hard to dodge too, is it really just a case of rolling away or guarding at the right time?

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Finished the INTERmission DLC. Took me just over 7 hours and I did some side stuff like Fort Condor and other minigames.

Damn I really enjoyed it. The visuals look amazing, and Yuffie combat is just so damn fun. I am so excited for the next game.

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone confirm for me if the Yuffie chapter is an actual DLC file that downloads or if it's just a license unlock and doesn't download anything?

I use a different country PSN account and only actual downloads can be shared among accounts is why i ask :D thanks!

tucah

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone confirm for me if the Yuffie chapter is an actual DLC file that downloads or if it's just a license unlock and doesn't download anything?

I use a different country PSN account and only actual downloads can be shared among accounts is why i ask :D thanks!

It is an actual download (~9GB)

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
I'm loving every minute of this. This is DLC done right, almost perfectly.

The OST is just sublime and a continuation of the greatness of FF7R's OST.

evilalien

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
How do I get my trophies to unlock after downloading my PS4 save?

Edit - Never mind, downloading a different save that was at the chapter selection menu popped them up.

Noctis

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
I remember having problems with this before, but fighting this first boss reminded me that I just get chewed up on health so quickly. My first try I went through 2 phoenix down. The scorpion attacks seem really hard to dodge too, is it really just a case of rolling away or guarding at the right time?
You're meant to get hit at times there's no guarding or dodging those kinds of attacks. However, there's points where you gotta back off and block and not hack away. A good strategy is too switch often.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
A little disappointed that all my trophies for my ps5 plat just magically popped when transferring my save. Feels unearned :/ wish there was an option to disable it.

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
God damn, dying over and over against those two wolves at the very beginning 😅 talk about being ruuuusty…

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
A little disappointed that all my trophies for my ps5 plat just magically popped when transferring my save. Feels unearned :/ wish there was an option to disable it.
but why, you earned it already in the ps4 version, right? I think it'd be silly to have to force you to re-earn it, no?

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
but why, you earned it already in the ps4 version, right? I think it'd be silly to have to force you to re-earn it, no?

I feel you, but I wish it were an option. Sometimes it's fun to "100%" certain games I really like. For example, I've 103% Donkey Kong Country 3 before, but if I start a new file, I like to see my new percentage completion (if that makes sense). I don't normally care about it for most games - I'm not a super trophy addict, but for certain special games (this being one of them) - I like the challenge.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I booted up the game during a break from work just to get the platinum. Second fastest platinum I ever got lol

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
Playing through the Yuffie DLC you can definitely tell this was made from the ground up for PS5. Going from one massive environment to the other with almost no fake loading screens (squuezing through stuff) all of it in much more denser and detailed environments.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
The weirdest thing about the Yuffie DLC is that her cloak is freaking out in every cutscene. Why wouldn't they fix this?

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
So for FF7R EPISODE INTERmission, does it integrate into the game or does it play as a stand alone section? It will probably take me 2 months to get through remake and I figured Intermission may be on sale by then so I can wait to buy it. I won't wait if it's actually integrated into the game. Anyone know?

Oct 25, 2017
I just want to make sure I'm doing this right - to replay the game in a 'new game+' style, I use my completed save and just select chapter 1 from the menu and set it to hard mode?

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
I have the game for ps4 physically, just finished installing the ps5 version. booted that up, moved over my save, but it's saying i can't buy integrade? I didn't ever redeem the ps+ version...

edit: realized i didnt technically purchase the free upgrade from psn, that fixed it

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I have the game for ps4 physically, just finished installing the ps5 version. booted that up, moved over my save, but it's saying i can't buy integrade? I didn't ever redeem the ps+ version...

Look for inter grade on the Ps store itself on your PS5. If you own inter grade you should see the option to buy the dlc now.

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
Look for inter grade on the Ps store itself on your PS5. If you own inter grade you should see the option to buy the dlc now.
thanks! apparently i did not technically own the ps5 free upgrade cuz i didnt select it from the psn store so...it just..was like you don't own this game you're playing. working now

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone having issues installing INTERmission? I have the ps5 version of the game, I bought the Yuffie DLC. But when I try to install/download, I keep getting "something went wrong" errors.