• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Frankly the more Compilation stuff they jam in there the happier I'll be. Give me all the garbage.

Definitely curious if PC is going to launch around that time.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Hope they just keep adding words to the title, so it become hilariously long when the whole thing finish.

If it was just a update, didn't think I would play it. But now I'll probably do one more playthrough for the dlc when it out.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Free upgrade is honestly the best reveal in this whole state of play.

Looking forward to the Yuffie episode, wasn't expecting that at all.

Sakon

Jul 19, 2019
Sooo hyped <3 <3 <3 Was worried for a bit, since I have the physical copy, but good thing I got the PS5 with the disc drive. Phew:D

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
Oh heck yeah. Postponed my platinum run because I wanted to play it in 60FPS. Gonna preorder Yuffie DLC as soon as it goes up.

Boclfon479

Oct 25, 2017
How does the free upgrade work if I have a disc version on PS4? As long as I put the disc in it will work right?

SykoTech

Dec 23, 2020
Base game upgrading for free is great! It should be the standard, but you never know with some of these companies. Good stuff, Square.

Gotta see how much the Yuffie DLC will cost though.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh no, is that Genesis and Angeal reincarnated?

EvGukwgUcAo8TdE

NemesisTheory

One Winged Slayer
Jun 15, 2019
Netherlands
Happy about the free (base) upgrade and Yuffie looks great. I'm glad I put off replaying this due to a possible ps5 version. :)

Can't wait to play this game again at 60fps.

GearDraxon

Oct 25, 2017
Free upgrade? That is fantastic. Someday I'm going to dip into this, after not playing FF VII since it originally released on PS1.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I am so hyped for this, hell yeah. Glad they are pulling from the whole continuity too

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Show me that door, cowards.

Jokes aside, excited for this. I jumped off halfway through in hope this would eventually come and it did. June's a way off but my backlog is huge and Monster Hunter is around the corner.

Ada

Nov 28, 2017
Good luck to those without PS5s by then. Seems like Sony wants people to move off last gen but that's going to be difficult if machines aren't available.

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
They should have called it the volumetric fog edition.

Glad I haven't played it yet though. Should be able to get it relatively cheap and get that free visual update.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Amazing. Free. New episode

It's really great. Now I'm worried. It's 4k OR 60fps ? Resolution in PS4 pro was fine enough it was 1600p30. It should do 4k60 without worries but then I hope it mezns 4k30 or 1600p60 at least and not 1080p60
I think it supposed to be more like do you want a locked 4K or a locked 60fps? Whatever you don't prioritize will likely be dynamic.

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
They really took a lot of the interest I had in the new stuff by adding the worst aspects of the VII compilation stuff. Dirge of Cerberus? Lol

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
GET HYPE FOR WEISS WHERE THE FUCK IS GENESIS

Status
Not open for further replies.