• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should this thread contain open spoilers?

• Yes

Votes: 1,406 73.4%
  • No

Votes: 510 26.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Did all the streams just get nuked or something? Seems gone from Twitch, I can only find like 4 people streaming and it's the demo now? Twitch's site is so fucking confusing in the first place
People aren't suppose to be sharing footage, screenshots, or streaming the game in the first place.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
The good thing of not playing until the 20th is that at least I'll be discovering the game for the first time when most will have already be done with it #positivity

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, people actually playing it are liking it so I don't see a reason to pay attention to the people only watching and reading spoilers.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I'm curious, is there a day 1 patch already?

Also, from the (non-leaked) footage I've seen, I hope a big thing for the PS5/PC version of this game is erasing the flatness and "low-resness" of some textures (particularly the floor ones). That and a few improvements here and there (resolution, maybe framerate) will make this look superb, as the character models, the VFX and the lighting already look great.

CRIMSON-XIII

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
I'm curious, is there a day 1 patch already?

Also, from the (non-leaked) footage I've seen, I hope a big thing for the PS5/PC version of this game is erasing the flatness and "low-resness" of some textures (particularly the floor ones). That and a few improvements here and there (resolution, maybe framerate) will make this look superb, as the character models, the VFX and the lighting already look great.
The demo floor by the train station looked amazing on my 4k tv, how much more or less crisp does it get lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.