• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Aerith looks and acts like Cloud's little sister in this remake lol, hard to believe she's supposed to be 22 or whatever

Tifa on the other hand seems more adult

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
It definitely is a very subtle redesign. The black undershirt is new, the skirt is loftier, and she wears stockings now. Overall, I think it is a more tasteful design, but I still don't think it holds up at all in modern graphics. On the other hand, I understand why they didn't want to steer too far from her original look, and like the changes well enough overall. I think shorts under the skirt would have made sense and gone a long way however, and am not sure why we didn't get them (I know why we didn't). EDIT: I saw an image, and it actually is a skort! That's great!

Last edited:

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Ehh. Too much extra stuff.

Why the undershirt if her white shirt was just a simple shirt anyway.
Why do you think women wear sports bras? 😃

She's also wearing skorts now.
71BLon2P4UL._UX342_.jpg

People will be mad that they kept the skirt, won't they?
She's wearing skorts.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Glad they kept it close to the original. I hate her Advent Children look and was worried theyd do something closer to that.

SoldnerKei

Oct 26, 2017
She is perfect, I love this design so freaking much, the additions make sense while they still keep her iconic design barely the same, you did it you goddamn people, you have my money....

you had it anyway, but still, she looks great damn!

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Some folks are gonna be real disappointed she doesn't look anything like those old FMVs.

Hu3

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit she looks great, combat looks awesome. This is looking just perfect.

Miang

Oct 28, 2017
love it. the sports bra and skorts are much more realistic for a fighter while keeping the spirit of the original design. she's beautiful!!

Bruceleeroy

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Orange County
Having played through the original as a weee tot I have to say this is easily my most anticipated game outside of TLOU2. I haven't been excited about a Square game in probably over a decade but everything is pulling at the right nostalgia strings while looking absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
She looks awesome. Her combat looks badass too. I'm actually getting excited for this release. Probably because there's actually a release date now. XD

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
She has abs, shorts underneath the skirt, a black looking sports bra, and her boobs don't look like balloons. It's a solid update.

Last edited:

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
The superior Cloud gf. I was almost afraid she somehow wasn't gonna be in episode 1 because of how little they've shown.