• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Synohan

Oct 25, 2017
Not sold on the battle system, so looking forward to see how it plays in my own hands if this is true.

Absolute0

Oct 27, 2017
Probably need PS+ and mine just expired. Dammit I'll buy a month just to play a demo but I'll be salty about it.

Malkier

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
Crazy Christmas gift if real
Am still on the fence but leaning towards getting it atm

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Look forward to it but it will probably be the new year before it goes live. No one working today to publish it.

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Oh my this would be amazing today! I'm still happy it's due soon seemingly at least!

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think they will drop this today considering it's well into Christmas day in Japan already...
Probably somewhere around New Years day?

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Given all the network issues that happen on xmas anyway, why would we want the possible struggle.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
I mean it is an offline game, and aren't the download servers separate from PSN?

Not that I think it's going to happen but I don't think it would end up all that bad.

But getting into the store and other general network services are always slow if not down in general this time of year. (Maybe, don't think I remember anything happening the last two or so years lol) So I mean even getting the demo to download might be a hassle if it was ready.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But getting into the store and other general network services are always slow if not down in general this time of year. (Maybe, don't think I remember anything happening the last two or so years lol) So I mean even getting the demo to download might be a hassle if it was ready.
Weirdly enough PSN is a lot smoother and faster to me this week than it has ever been. Maybe they're overcompensating since they know how slow they usually are