• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Duonala

Oct 27, 2017
I really don't care about the exclusivity but, that ugly thing will be on the cover!? UGH... :(
I hope it's just a sticker.

Completely Anonymous

alt account
Banned
Jun 7, 2019
Part two is also supposed to be a year exclusive as well. So, by the time it is available elsewhere, Sony fans will be looking forward to part two

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
L6YempE.jpg

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Have they ever used an asterisk like that on an exclusivity badge before?

Bit of a dumb mistake that they missed "the" off the title of "the final fantasy 7 remake".

Spehornoob

Nov 15, 2017
If this is good, I'm gonna double dip like mad on the eventual PC version and hate myself for it.

Fusionterra

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Warned: Inappropriate language
I hate american date format

MOD EDIT: Inappropriate image removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
That's fine. I want to play it, but the story is not new and there is enough for me to play in 2020 as it is. It also might get a next-gen boost

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I really really want to play this game as soon as it release, so I'm kinda "forced" to buy a PS4 instead of playing on PC right away... it's bullshit. No way I'll be able to wait one year.

Guess that'll give me a chance to try some of the biggest PS4 exclusives I guess?

boi

Nov 1, 2017
First time I've seen the boxart of a game stating it is a timed exclusive. So weird.

Also, remember the outrage when MS kept Tomb Raider out of Sony's hands? Well there you have it, the same exact thing except for the outrage.

Wereroku

Oct 27, 2017
First time I've seen the boxart of a game stating it is a timed exclusive. So weird.

Also, remember the outrage when MS kept Tomb Raider out of Sony's hands? Well there you have it, the same exact thing except for the outrage.
Probably because it wasn't announced as multiplatform.

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
It's different. They showed TR2 as a multiplat on E3, then suddenly announced it as Xbox exclusive few months later.

FF7R was showcased as PS4 timed exclusive from the first announcement at E3 of dreams.

tmtyf

Oct 27, 2017
It's different. They showed TR2 as a multiplat on E3, then suddenly announced it as Xbox exclusive few months later.

FF7R was showcased as PS4 timed exclusive from the first announcement at E3 of dreams.

I thought MS announced TR was exclusive on their E3 stage. Wasn't it that people just assumed it would be multiplat?

In Amber Clad

rather sultry
Aug 26, 2018
London
I thought MS announced TR was exclusive on their E3 stage. Wasn't it that people just assumed it would be multiplat?

Close. It was announced as 'exclusive' at Gamescom, but platforms hadn't previously been mentioned. It was assumed to be multi-plat (which should've been a safe assumption, to be fair).

Jimmypython

Oct 27, 2017
They will probably add a little bit new features/content to release on other platforms and never patch them to the original release, just like FF10/10-2, FF12 and DQ11.

inpHilltr8r

Oct 27, 2017
It's the Imperial measurement system. The UK never really gave it up, and will most likely be returning to it, now that they're free of the shackles of continental thinking.

Dalik

Nov 1, 2017
Close. It was announced as 'exclusive' at Gamescom, but platforms hadn't previously been mentioned. It was assumed to be multi-plat (which should've been a safe assumption, to be fair).
Could have made the same assumption as FF7 has been multiplatform for 20+ years.

It's the Imperial measurement system. The UK never really gave it up, and will most likely be returning to it, now that they're free of the shackles of continental thinking.
is this a joke post?