• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Niks

Oct 25, 2017
Ive seen some threads talking about how the interest for this game died very quickly, but I don't see it.
At least the fanart scene is insanely active.

Nov 5, 2017
Ive seen some threads talking about how the interest for this game died very quickly, but I don't see it.
At least the fanart scene is insanely active.

Just you wait when this game gets GOTY at the Keighleys...this game's interest might have died done somewhat, but I think this game still remains popular....

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Remake is still all my fandom friends talk about in my little circle, but that may be due to reconnecting after years of downtime.
Anyway, all my thanks and love to the fan artists who keep churning out incredible art. VII fandom is blessed.

Rods

May 1, 2020
9e0e3e6be6283f48162c6d78d87b545c52fe473b.jpg

crystalvfae.tumblr.com

Crystal Fae

Freelance Artist and Cosplayer ✨Prints http://www.etsy.com/shop/CrystalFaeShop … ✨Patreon...

Niks

Oct 25, 2017

One of the remake missed opportunities of the remake was not including alternate outfits...

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Every morning when I start my workday, I browse both my art discord servers and twitter feed and honestly, FFVII is keeping me smiling during this god awful year. I hope for anyone browsing this thread, it does the same for you too.

Deleted member 66837

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 24, 2020
Every morning when I start my workday, I browse both my art discord servers and twitter feed and honestly, FFVII is keeping me smiling during this god awful year. I hope for anyone browsing this thread, it does the same for you too.

Haven't had a game or fan base that really provided consistent joy like this game, truly a special experience

ultima786

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Haven't had a game or fan base that really provided consistent joy like this game, truly a special experience
Genuinely think there is no other title this year (or for a long time for that matter) with so much heart as Remake. Really inspiring and lovable characters that inspires more out of the player base

Deleted member 66837

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
Genuinely think there is no other title this year (or for a long time for that matter) with so much heart as Remake. Really inspiring and lovable characters that inspires more out of the player base
Hard agree where even the game's lows for me are immediately recovered:
  • Beginning of Chapter 9 to the magnificence that is Wall Market
  • Hojo's Dungeon being abysmal to Rufus onwards
  • The confusion of Sephiroth to how perfect Chapter 18 was
Then even avoiding having a silly love triangle between Aerith/Cloud/Tifa by genuinely developing each of theirs relationships and making an argument either one could be a couple or all of them could be which just frees up so much joy

Niks

Oct 25, 2017
Then even avoiding having a silly love triangle between Aerith/Cloud/Tifa by genuinely developing each of theirs relationships and making an argument either one could be a couple or all of them could be which just frees up so much joy

Tifa and Cloud are going to most likely end up cannon... but Aerith and Clouds back and forth was amazing, same with Aerith and Tifa.
Also, I need more Barret and Red interactions in part 2, they were hilarious.

Agreed they knocked it out of the park with the characters.

Deleted member 66837

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
Tifa and Cloud are going to most likely end up cannon... but Aerith and Clouds back and forth was amazing, same with Aerith and Tifa.
Also, I need more Barret and Red interactions in part 2, they were hilarious.

Agreed they knocked it out of the park with the characters.
That distinctiveness of their effects on Cloud is so well written, Pt 2 really can't come fast enough.

Hard agree! Barret later chapters was a blast

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
i swear, if in the second game you have the option to go on a date between aerith and tifa, i will not be able to decide

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Cloud and Aerith had ridiculous chemistry. From the moment he fell on her flowers I could not stop smiling at their back and forth.

The whole cast played off each other so well; it's really impressive. Super excited for the second half of the cast to join up; it's gonna be so fun.

Rods

May 1, 2020
FF7-remake.17-B.jpg

This looks incredible. So expensive but they look so good, i think i'll end up buying it.

Last edited:

Rods

May 1, 2020
F4 studio Resin statue, here's a few links that i found on the web.
www.thecollectiblesclubmy.com

【F4 STUDIO】 Clouds, Tifa & Aerith | TheCollectiblesClub

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Price: MYR 2520 / USD 665Deposit : MYR 820 / USD 208Estimated Release Date : Q1 2021PO starts : 27 August 2020PO ends : 17 September 2020 (while stock lasts)
www.toyokoku.com.au

F4 studio Final Fantasy 7 Remake Cloud, Aerith, Tifa Diorama GK Resin Statue PREORDER - Toy Okoku

Prices are all in Australian Dollars (AUD) Early bird preorder price of $820 AUD has ended All Preorders/Sales are non refundable due to seller taking the time and effort to make the products to sell. Preorder payments are to guarantee that each product has been paid and made to order. Sorry...