• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I jumped on the bandwagon last year myself. Visually speaking its a very fun game to explore.

tifa_lockhart_web.png

Which character is this? Amazing piece.

OP
OP
SOLDIER

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Also felt this was worth sharing: last year I contributed to a Tifa fanzine, which was a published collection of short stories, art, and merch that was recently completed and shipped out. Got my box yesterday, and I was really impressed how well-crafted the whole package was.

I don't know if it's still available to order, but yeah: quality stuff all around.

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
OMG i'm drinking in this art, SO much personality and expression <3

Here's a piece I drew!

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I saw your original a couple of years ago. The art was great but I could not map it to a specific character (even though the clothes are ...duh). Pink hair was throwing me off so I kept scrolling.

Updated hair = TIFA!
Haha, ah that stings a bit but its fair. When I make art for myself I try to be compromise free (meaning, I make it for myself) so I wanted to be more artsy here but clearly there is a benefit to being a bit more obvious than I would prefer in order to reach more people

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Unsurprisingly there's been a surge of fan-art between the two.

While I typically roll my eyes when fandoms decree two female characters who get along "must" get shipped, I also can't deny I enjoy a good number of these:

Kicking myself for choosing the sporty dress without realizing it.

Its horrible compared to the other two, exotic is beautiful.

OP
OP
SOLDIER

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
OP
OP
SOLDIER

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

(Spoiler for a sidequest from Remake....I mean it's stupidly obvious, but just in case)

I.....kind of want this to happen now?

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
hey y'all, be sure to post a link to the source and/or the artists name so they receive proper credit for their work.

Also, have some birbs as FFVII characters!