• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 1, 2017
Tokyo
VJ6JOze.jpg

AlanOC91

Owner of YGOPRODeck.com
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Least expected announced ever from Sony.

Ok boys, who's carrying?

Deleted member 10726

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ResetERA
Better have online MP.

edit: It does! I wonder how they'll do local MP with the lack of second GBA screen. Here's hoping for splitscreen.

Last edited:

Phoenom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Out of bloody nowhere. Wonder how they'll retool the game for PS4. Online Co-op I guess?

massoluk

Oct 25, 2017
Thailand
I'll just say it. That thing that is on everyone's mind... I'll be the sacrifice. This is PERFECT for the Switch.
/Living dangerously

Yoshi88

Oct 26, 2017
I'd love this, althoug it needs some rework. Was a bit shoddy to play as singleplayer, especially with the chalice. But that music, world design and the atmosphere...good stuff.

Mario_Bones

Oct 31, 2017
Australia
I'M CRYING

I'VE WANTED A REMASTER FOR SO LONG YOU HAVE NO IDEA

Doesn't sound exclusive, which is good because it'd suit itself so well to Switch's local play

Nov 1, 2017
Tokyo
I'm fairly certain it will be for Switch too since it doesn't say anything about exclusivity and it was originally on Nintendo. The trailer might even have been that short because it would originally be announced during the Nintendo Direct last week.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
One of my favourite RPGs ever

If it's for Switch and Switch online subscription isn't required, I'm in

If it is well shit

Phoenom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
This game's full potential was hindered by the local multiplayer plus GBA connection requirements, so I'm very curious how this is going to turn out.

Deleted member 36622

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
Only PS4?

That would be a huge bummer.

It was a Gamecube exclusive, i don't understand what's the point unless Sony paid for the exclusivity.