• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Who is this guy?

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
At least that's been cleared up. Still kind of sucks that it's still a six month wait on PC, but it's better than nothing.

EDIT: Maybe. Not sure about this source.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
I'm just here for the laughs at this point. I don't know what is going on anymore XD

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure where that info is coming from considering Square Enix PR isn't saying anything about any other versions.

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
I only believe my Playstation news when they're from Geoff Keighley. Even Sony isn't reliable at this point.

BoredLemon

Nov 11, 2017
Not sure where that info is coming from considering Square Enix PR isn't saying anything about any other versions.

From YT trailer upload

EcCIkT8.png

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Insert circus music here.

Such a load of crap. For being exclusive at all.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

That's weird, because Square is refusing to say anything.

curtismyhero

Aug 29, 2018
I'm a bit confused by this. Is the message saying that it's console exclusive for 6 months (meaning both ps5 and xbox), followed by a PC release in a year? Or the other way around with xbox?

Kagari

潜在能力解放
Oct 24, 2017
the trailer in the show literally said Also on pc
I'm looking at the trailers now, the official SE ones they uploaded only mention PS5. The Sony one says "console exclusive" with the note that it's not available on other platforms until after a time.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
I'm a bit confused by this. Is the message saying that it's console exclusive for 6 months (meaning both ps5 and xbox), followed by a PC release in a year? Or the other way around with xbox?
No one knows really. Square can't say since a gag order is probably part of the moneyhat they took and Sony won't want to say since they paid good money to make people think it's a PS5 exclusive.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
I'm looking at the trailers now, the official SE ones they uploaded only mention PS5. The Sony one says "console exclusive" with the note that it's not available on other platforms until after a time.

The Livestream had.

"This is captured on a PC providing PS experience" and at the end they had.

*Also available on PC.

When they did put the trailer on YT they didn't mention PC.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why the fuck would you make a thread about what some twitter rando says? Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.