• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which Jedi Will Answer Grogu’s Call in the Season 2 Finale?

• Luke Skywalker

Votes: 98 10.7%
  • Ezra Bridger

Votes: 204 22.2%
  • Cal Kestis and/or Cere Junda

Votes: 80 8.7%
  • Mace Windu

Votes: 100 10.9%
  • Force Ghost of Qui Gon / Obi Wan / Yoda

Votes: 27 2.9%
  • Other / Original

Votes: 54 5.9%
  • No one. You’re going to have to wait for Season 3, sucker.

Votes: 354 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well, Fallen Order takes place after Revenge of the Sith and The Mandalorian takes place after Return of the Jedi, so that still gives them plenty of wiggle room for a Fallen Order sequel without going into the show timeline.
Wouldn't be much of a problem. His games will follow his story when younger, Mando will follow it when he's a bit older
The time-line in my head is all fucked, I thought it was closer to the OT. Damn now I want it, give me that double sided Saber that splits action.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Time for Sam Witwer to return to Star Wars as Starkiller.

d965tbc-b57fd9e7-1c53-4644-90c9-51b18b3c86bb.jpg

Desi

Oct 30, 2017
Since this season was a huge "throwback fest" with characters from the original trilogy, clone wars, snoke(pods), and rebels. I'll say Ezra

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Sebastian Stan as Luke to finally shut the fans up that keep yelling for it to happen.

That's not what I really think as I have a feeling it will include Bo-Katan piecing together what she can that's left of Mandalore along with Ahsoka and the others that Mando has helped along the way so far.

OP
OP
Lump

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If Darth Maul can survive being chopped in half, Mace Windu can take a little zapping.

The bigger question isn't "how could Mace have survived?" but more "what was he doing this entire time?"

GustyGardens

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly don't think anyone is going to show up in this final episode, but god I hope whenever it happens it's Cal Kestis.

OP
OP
Lump

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sam L Jackson has openly stated that he really wants to come back, for what it's worth.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
The bigger question isn't "how could Mace have survived?" but more "what was he doing this entire time?"

Lost an eye and his memory due to the fall, somehow ended on a transporter that dropped him off on a little underdeveloped planet called "Earth" where he started a new career as a secret agent.

After some confrontation with space related threats, he finally remembered who he is and noped off said underdeveloped planet.

(Just to be sure, this would be hilariously bad, and i'm kidding)

Gotchaforce

Oct 31, 2017
Boba hates Jedi and doesn't know that's what the kid is intended for. He'll go back to working for the Empire when Mace Windu shows up.

Oct 27, 2017
Omaha
I think it will wait until next year, but with any of the options I will be excited. Windu coming back would kinda suck because they keep bringing back dead people, but at least in this case the guy never really died.

Haloid1177

Oct 25, 2017
I think it could be Luke, but then Grogu decides he doesn't want to go and stays with Mando. Great cameo, doesn't have to come back for the next season, makes sense.

But also like if it's Mace or Luke or even Ezra it'll be the first time all season Mando kept some sort of casting under wraps so I'm skeptical any of it happens.

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sam L Jackson has openly stated that he really wants to come back, for what it's worth.

It's crazy that they haven't brought him back yet when he's been talking about this for years. Just give him a movie or a miniseries during the Dark Times where he tries to hunt down Vader or something.

aett

Oct 27, 2017
Northern California
I want it to be Mace. I remember thinking that he could survive his fall when seeing RotS in the theater, and again when Maul eventually returned in TCW. And imagine when Fett sees him! I would lose my mind.

I feel like Ezra or Cal are more likely, but others have pointed out good reasons why it might not be them: they seem like they'll have other games/shows focusing on them. And I agree with those who say that this is the one time that expanding the universe would be a bad idea, because we don't want tons of Jedi hiding all over the galaxy.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
Last scene is going to be the child in clear danger and Mando helpless to stop it, then a lightsaber activating (maybe seeing the color in the shot) before fading to black, see you in S3.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that "a new character" isn't even a option says a lot doesn't it...

edit: oh nvm there is lol

James3D

Oct 25, 2017
I would love for it to be Sebastian Stan Luke Skywalker but it probably will be one of the cartoon characters

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
I don't think we'll see it revealed this season but if it did happen and I had to vote, it would be in this order:

1. Ezra
2. Cal Kestis
3. Luke

Luke would be the easy option. He's alive at the time, powerful enough to sense Grogu's interaction and probably wants to save force users if possible. He'd get more people talking about the show too. But I think they would go with less popular options for a show like this. I think Ezra is the most likely since they're bringing in others from that show so it seems like he would show up eventually, one way or another. Cal would be okay but nobody would know who he is unless you played the game and even then, in the game he was still kind of learning his powers. He doesn't strike me as being good enough to sense Grogu and locate him after. I know there's wiggle room as to what happened after the game but still.

Then again, I didn't watch all of TCW and Rebels so I could be completely off with Ezra. Apparently he shouldn't be showing up due to how his story ended there. Anyway, I don't think it'll be Mace. They're already retconning a bunch of likely deaths in the Star Wars universe. Maul, the emperor, Boba. It's silly to keep adding to the list. They're entering anime storyline territory at this point if they keep it up.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No one. Not even a cliffhanger for season 3, I think the point will be that no one answered.

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think we find out this season, but with Filoni's involvement + some of the teases with Ahsoka and the fact she has an upcoming season.. Ezra seems to make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.