• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which Jedi Will Answer Grogu’s Call in the Season 2 Finale?

• Luke Skywalker

Votes: 98 10.7%
  • Ezra Bridger

Votes: 204 22.2%
  • Cal Kestis and/or Cere Junda

Votes: 80 8.7%
  • Mace Windu

Votes: 100 10.9%
  • Force Ghost of Qui Gon / Obi Wan / Yoda

Votes: 27 2.9%
  • Other / Original

Votes: 54 5.9%
  • No one. You’re going to have to wait for Season 3, sucker.

Votes: 354 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
aka "Who will be the Jedi that answers Grogu's signal". I left the title a little vague to avoid spoiling folks who have held out on S2 so far.

There have been basically no leaks on the final episode unless you count soundtrack titles (which have said nothing), so it looks like everyone is going in blind.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
It's gotta be Ezra.

Mace would be a good second choice.

Ahsoka would be a good pick to say why there wouldn't be casting spoilers. But I hope it's a surprise.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
a7f78e653dfd2b4da3859506d5121e77.gif

Edit: This is what I think, genuinely:
someone from a cartoon I've never heard of before

Oct 27, 2017
I tried watching Rebels and couldn't stand the "budget" clone wars character designs and animation so I'm really hoping it isn't Ezra.

Squirrel09

Nov 4, 2017
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's Asoka. They already established her character in the show. But really it will be revealed in season 3.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My prediction is a dozen spoiler threads on etcetera as soon as it airs because nerds can't help themselves

ProtomanNeo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm confused about the Ezra option.

The epilogue of Rebels is post battle of Endor and we just saw Ahsoka asking about Thrawn presumably to track down Ezra. It seems like that what her show is going to be about. Granted I know some actor seems to have been teasing playing Ezra but it still is a bit confusing.

Haloid1177

Oct 25, 2017
So like Mando is generally bad about leaked casting, but it wouldn't surprise me if somehow it's Luke. Would be the best surprise.

OP
OP
Lump

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm all in on saying it's Mace Windu because of the narrative implications for the show.

Mace will provide a good reason for Mando to keep Baby Yoda because Mace is an asshole who can Jedi but cannot Dad, and Mace killed Jango so that it gives Boba some motivation to fuck things up.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
I put no one but it would be so easy for it to be cal considering his actor is an actual (and good) actor

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
My prediction is a dozen spoiler threads on etcetera as soon as it airs because nerds can't help themselves

Oh 100%. Can't stay in the thread that was made to contain spoilers, it's more important to try and be the first person to tell people a thing they don't know.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Yall setting yourself up for disappointment. S3.

Luke would immediately overshadow the entire show tho.

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
It would be since the actor is great but splitting his story between the games and story could be a pain depending on what happens. Makes so much sense though since he's searching for other Jedi. Now I really want to play it again on ps5. Damn
Well, Fallen Order takes place after Revenge of the Sith and The Mandalorian takes place after Return of the Jedi, so that still gives them plenty of wiggle room for a Fallen Order sequel without going into the show timeline.

KOfLegend

Jun 17, 2019
I want it to be Cal so fucking bad, but it probably won't be.

I honestly don't think we're going to get the answer in the finale either way.

Nov 27, 2017
California
Off screen interaction most likely or it'd have been leaked already
If I were Disney id want that Jedi from fallen order due to sequel x live action series possibilities

if it's a de aged Mark Hamil as luke I'd lose my mind

THErest

Oct 25, 2017

They'd better fucking not.

Edit:
And seriously, don't just make a seemingly innocent thread about that character the moment it happens either.

Like, if it's Mace, y'all better not have thread titles like "How do you think Mace could have survived"?

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Ok I'm down with Cal Kestis. THey made the character look like the actor...and the actor seems pretty talented based on his filmography.

Also get him his own show if he connects well to the story and audience.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
It would be since the actor is great but splitting his story between the games and story could be a pain depending on what happens. Makes so much sense though since he's searching for other Jedi. Now I really want to play it again on ps5. Damn
Wouldn't be much of a problem. His games will follow his story when younger, Mando will follow it when he's a bit older

Status
Not open for further replies.