• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have seen both JW movies and I dont think I could tell you much about either.

Otakunofuji

Oct 27, 2017
I like dinosaurs so as long as this has dinosaurs I'll be fine with it no matter how dumb it is.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
I kinda dig the world series. Drink a few bourbons, see it at a dine in theater with some chicken fingers. Not a bad way to spend a friday night at all. Interesting to me that JW is so hated here, but the Fast series seems beloved. They have the same problems and same strengths.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jurassic Park has basically been the plot equivalent of edging since the first movie hinted at them escaping and populating the world.

yet somehow they've managed to avoid making that the actual premise for like 12 movies.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
I am so fucking excited.

The ending of FK already set up movie 3 to be completely awesome.

Then they brought back the Holy Trinity of Jurassic Park.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
This is the one with Grant and Ellie coming back right? Will wait for reviews, the last movie was the worst kind of stupid

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
The world building in the short film they released was great, hopefully this film feels like that.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Jurassic Chomping Massacre

Inbred dinos make boots and muzzles from human flesh.

Oct 25, 2017
After a mediocre Jurassic World, and the sequel being an abomination, I've literally zero expectations for this movie.

Jan 3, 2018
Cwc3JC0.gif

Link the Hero

Jul 5, 2018
I hope they mention site b and what happend to the dinosaurs on isla sorna. I can't get over the fact that they didn't mention the other island in the new films.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't seen Fallen Kingdom due to... literally what everyone says about it.
Still waiting for Jurassic World... in space!

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
I think Colin should've kept Larry Fong as his cinematographer. He's using the same person from his last two movies but I feel like the short films visuals were pretty good.

Calvinien

Banned
Jul 13, 2019
"They're alive...like me!"

The audience in my theater audibly groaned.

The really dumb thing about this is that there are approximately infinity different ways you could have that character make that decision and express it in a way that makes sense.

"They have just as much right to live as I do."
"If they aren't real then neither am I."

Hell, you could just have it as a child not wanting all the cool dinos to die.

It's like they were searching for the dumbest possble way for things to happen and made a movie about it.

Falcon Mike

Jun 5, 2019
If Universal really wanted to make $$$ with their franchises... Forget Dominion... Jurassic World: The Minions

(
im serious by the way , i would 100% watch day one what the image below is portraying.)

5ef1ee9dcb6d7a248dabaa8ccfd01da3.jpg

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
JURASSIC WORLD: DOMINION
Int - Science Lab:

PLUCKY YET GRATING FEMALE LEAD
"Oh no, how do we recapture all these escaped dinosaurs?!"

HEROIC YET SOMEWHAT IMMATURE MALE LEAD
".....Can't we just use the trackers implanted in them all? Plus they're not really going to be hard to spot are they. After all, they are literally dinosaurs wandering around."

PLUCKY FEMALE LEAD
"......."
Ext - Science Lab:
Jeff Goldblum turns up gives an 'I told you so' raised eyebrow and then drives off.

THE END​

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
I love these movies. I'm not sure why Era disproportionately hates them so much when most people I know in the RW seem to like them, but whatever.

These are my Star Wars. You can have whatever opinion you want. It won't stop my enjoyment. I'm excited for the big finale and all the returning stars.

And of course cinemas greatest hero... The leading lady. The T-Rex.