• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bar_bar12

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I was about to say the same thing lol

I feel like some characters do way too much damage, way too easily compared to the rest of the cast.
Yeah some matchups Jade can only punish for 18% it's pathetic. Meanwhile characters like Noob or Sonya sneeze and get 40% (Not saying that Noob is top tier but he does hit like a truck)

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
Semiij went 0-50 against SonicFox on Fox's stream. These guys are good friends... LETS FUCKING GO SEMIIJ!

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Fox is looking mortal in this tournament.

Or maybe he should just stick with Jaqui I guess lol

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I was about to say the same thing lol

I feel like some characters do way too much damage, way too easily compared to the rest of the cast.
Baraka doing that much damage in Marauder is fine. He has no fast overheads and his projectile, while good in most matchups, doesn't really give him anything against dedicated zoning. He also doesn't really have any decent mids beyond F4.

Doing a ton of damage forces you to respect him, but at the same time he doesn't have any sort of overwhelming offensive ability in Marauder. And the damage gives you a reason to pick Marauder over Bonepicker.
some of these flawless blocks are insane
I'm really glad the option exists.