• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Cassie has amazing neutral in a game where neutral is very important.
People seriously underestimated her on release though because they were all focused on mixups and max damage and ignoring that ridiculous forward kick that's a 9 frame advancing mid and her crazy zoning with low shot.

bar_bar12

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
People seriously underestimated her on release though because they were all focused on mixups and max damage and ignoring that ridiculous forward kick that's a 9 frame advancing mid and her crazy zoning with low shot.
Yeah she is crazy with her strings. Liu Kang is another character that was slept on but people are catching on now.

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
I thought it was for the longest time because Sonya's amplified projectile kept catching me so i assumed Kitana (The traditional zoning character) would have something against ducking everything.
Yea I don't get it. And they don't give her the low fan in tournament sets so it puts her at a disadvantage IMO. Plus she hardly has anything to amplify in the game

bar_bar12

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Baraka is such a good character and he's still balanced well aside from his damage while could use a ~2-3% reduction.

Oct 26, 2017
Seeing Baraka being both a great character and in the top 8 of the first MK11 major brings me great joy. After so many years of being a middling low-mid to low tier character, Baraka is ready to CHOP some punks up.

Khezu

Oct 25, 2017
I know Aquaman wants to do it, but man, duder, you need to throw in the towel.
It's not worth it.

fadedbones

Oct 25, 2017
As dominant as sonicfox is, when he's in losers I still get nervous. I hope he can pull through and take CB

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I havent seen any Erron black in this tournament, is he no longer top or people know how to play against him?

Deleted member 20630

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Happy to see the char variety in top 8.

Sonya, Scorpion, Cassie, Jade, Cetrion, Jacqui, Baraka, Geras, Kitana. No repeats (yet).

No Kabal, Sub, Noob, or Erron Black (so far), surprisingly.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
Even though SF won that set 3-0, I noticed during a closeup that his hands were shaking kinda hard. I think he's really worried about the Combo Breaker curse.