• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
www.nbcnews.com

Fight club in New York City with over 200 people broken up by authorities

Attendees of "Rumble in the Bronx" were discovered drinking, smoking and fighting, according to officials — and were not social distancing, they said.

A 200-person unlicensed fight club in New York City was disbanded by sheriffs on Saturday night, according to officials and local reports.

Attendees of "Rumble in the Bronx" were discovered drinking, smoking and fighting — but not socially distancing at the event, according to NBC New York.

At around 11:15 p.m., New York City sheriffs entered a Coster Street warehouse and found the crowd watching and participating in the fighting, NBC New York reported.

"Patrons were also observed drinking alcohol, smoking, hookah, and not wearing face coverings while failing to social distance," the sheriff's office said in a statement, according to NBC New York.

The first rule of Fight Club is... not to have a Fight Club during a fucking pandemic.

Oct 25, 2017
You know if I was dumb enough to go to a fight club, I guess I'd be dumb enough to do it during a pandemic with no mask either

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
The first rule is never post about fight club.

naib

Oct 25, 2017
ATX
"I wanted to destroy everything beautiful I'd never have. Burn the Amazon rain forests. Pump chlorofluorocarbons straight up to gobble the ozone. Open the dump valves on supertankers and uncap offshore oil wells. I wanted to kill all the fish I couldn't afford to eat, and smother the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted the whole world to hit bottom. I really wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every endangered panda that wouldn't screw to save its species and every whale and dolphin that gave up and ran itself aground. I wanted to burn the Louvre. I'd do the Elgin Marbles with a sledge-hammer and wipe my ass with the Mona Lisa. This is my world, now."

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Would Tyler Durden be a anti-masker? He would totally be a Trump supporter, right?

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
www.nbcnews.com

Fight club in New York City with over 200 people broken up by authorities

Attendees of "Rumble in the Bronx" were discovered drinking, smoking and fighting, according to officials — and were not social distancing, they said.

The first rule of Fight Club is... not to have a Fight Club during a fucking pandemic.

542574.jpg

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
So who snitched?

Just imagining people using sticks with boxing gloves on the ends of them, poking each other if they were socially distanced lol