• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zutroy

Oct 25, 2017
The ref's had one questionable decision with the tackle against the US outside the box, otherwise she's been pretty much spot on.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I left my phone on my house because we left at 640 am. Ugh.

That being said, yeah, US is close to being the 4 TIME, 4 TIME WC CHAMP

source.gif

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Americans can never celebrate without people getting mad

Stating that the keeper isn't that great and that it's the mistakes of the American players that are causing her saves, is some ridiculous bullshit. There's celebrating victory, and then there's "well even their keeper looking good out there is because of our sloppiness haha." The fuck.

Osa15

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Not the way it works. Basically if you go high with the boot you better expect not to hit someone or you are getting a foul if you do. It's also how offensive players get called for dangerous plays with a bicycle kick.

In that area you have to suspect a player to be near. She should have not attempt a kick and just went shoulder to shoulder for the header.

Yea, I know the rule but it needs to be changed. An indirect freekick would have been more appropriate if we are to punish such a player. If the Netherlands player had eyes on the back of her head, she would have positioned her self to win and control the ball. It is harsh foul in my own opinion and the intent by the Dutch player was clear that she wanted to control the ball. I m not blaming the referee for calling it, i m just saying that the rules needs to be changed.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
The Dutch goalkeeper is the only reason this isn't worse then it actually is. She's been fantastic, especially in the first half.

KHarvey16

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yea, I know the rule but it needs to be changed. An indirect freekick would have been more appropriate if we are to punish such a player. If the Netherlands player had eyes on the back of her head, she would have positioned her self to win and control the ball. It is harsh foul in my own opinion and the intent by the Dutch player was clear that she wanted to control the ball. I m not blaming the referee for calling it, i m just saying that the rules needs to be changed.

The rule does not need to be changed.

Give it up.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Yesssss, glad we're seeing Lloyd (not that it's a surprise but still) one last time

plié

Alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2019
I'd post pics, but I don't know how. We have a full bar cheering for us. Never seen this before.

<3 football

Osa15

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Anyway, England had the opportunity to beat this USA side. They played much better than this Dutch team and missed a penalty. You need luck in this type of tournament and USA had plenty of it. Maybe I need to go into coaching a woman soccer team so I can help bring an end to USA women's dominance in this sport.