• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We are watching this at a music festival with about 4000 dutch festival attendees. Ive never seen anything like this for womens soccer. Its lovely.
That's awesome! Even though I am rooting for my home team (USA,) I am happy for the Dutch that they are here in the finals and looking good out there.

I won't even be mad if they win ;)

Hopfrog

Oct 27, 2017
The Dutch doing a good job of sitting back and letting the U.S. have possession and looking to counter quickly.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Quite amazing the semi-final had 5 million viewers in The Netherlands. That's the most women's football ever got.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking hell. I need a goal keeper save highlights for this tournament. Masterclass goal keeping at these games.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
The Dutch doing a good job of sitting back and letting the U.S. have possession and looking to counter quickly.

aYFRj.jpg

Praying for a repeat of this glorious night.

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
They'll still win but women's football was supposed to have less of the blatant cheating you see in the men's game which is for you just watched the USWNT you wouldn't think was true.

Hopfrog

Oct 27, 2017
They'll still win but women's football was supposed to have less of the blatant cheating you see in the men's game which is for you just watched the USWNT you wouldn't think was true.

Can we not with this. I know there are some who want the U.S. to lose for "reasons" but blanket accusations of cheating are just sad.

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
I've watched almost all of the games in this World Cup and when it comes to game management the US team are the best. As Morgan exaggerates yet another challenge on her.