• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

John Caboose

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Yeeeees!

So happy right now! Way to go! 😁

Npl5MsF.jpg
🇸🇪❤️

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden deserves top 3. Hell, they have had a great Cup and except for a matter of inches could be in the finals rn, and they gave the USA some trouble in their earlier match.

One of my favorite teams to watch in this tourney. Looking forward to worrying about them in 2023 :)

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Congratulations Sweden!

England shouldn't feel bad either, the game against USA could've easily gone their way with a bit more luck.

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
3rd place game is a shitshow, they need to drop it from all competition, forcing teams who were that close to the final to play a meaningless game is just another FIFA fuckery...

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
3rd place game is a shitshow, they need to drop it from all competition, forcing teams who were that close to the final to play a meaningless game is just another FIFA fuckery...

Meaningless for you perhaps, but winning that game means the world to others. Also, Olympic hockey also has a third place game as well.

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna try to stream the final today. Any reason to go hulu tv vs. fubo? I'm not subscribing to either, just wanna watch the game and stream on chromecast if possible.

Kiraly

Oct 30, 2017
USA 1 - 4 Netherlands

Martens 9'
Miedema 14'
Van Veenendaal (p) 68'
Van de Donk 85'
Morgan 90'

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
Rapinoe and Lavelle and both starting for the US and Martens is starting for the Netherlands.

P.S. The first trailer for the live-action Mulan will debut at half-time.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
The Swedish team seems preeeeetty happy about their win, so I'm not sure what you mean?
I'm talking in general sense. The 'feel good about winning it' might not be entirely accurate, but in general the loser's final is not something players look forward to or want to play. You often see teams swapping out multiple players from the A-team, scores being inflated compared to other results and other issues.

It's oftentimes a less serious match.

Mosse

Oct 25, 2017
I'm talking in general sense. The 'feel good about winning it' might not be entirely accurate, but in general the loser's final is not something players look forward to or want to play. You often see teams swapping out multiple players from the A-team, scores being inflated compared to other results and other issues.

It's oftentimes a less serious match.
I don't see how any of that applied to yesterdays game, so seems pointless to bring it up

Mosse

Oct 25, 2017
That's cool and all, but I wasn't the one who brought it up, I'm just reacting to the conversation just like you did.
My comment where about the specifics in your comment I replied to. But sure, the whole idea, and not just your comment, about the third place game not being important is not something that I agree with or see how it applies to yesterdays game.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
We just need to make sure the US hasn't decided the game in their favor in the first hour or so. They've shown that especially late in the game they get weaker.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
The USA had been beaten and knocked out in 2003, 2007, 2011, and at the 2016 Olympics. Time to hopefully add 2019 to the list. Time to make history.

CrunchyB

Oct 29, 2017
Well, even though the USA is the better team and they had more time to recuperate...I'm predicting a 1-2 win for NL. Surviving the first half will be critical, we've got a tenacious team, they might just be able to drag out a win, though it probably won't be pretty.

Osa15

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Come on Holland. Beat these arrogant sinful USA side. No var controversy please and thank you